This guide features the Sagicor Bank savings account requirements.
Hence if you want to know what documents are required for having a savings account with Sagicor Bank, then kindly read through this guide.
As time travels, money becomes consequential to how you might want your tomorrow to be.
This is why many individuals have found various avenues to save and invest money.
This might be your reason for wanting to know about the Sagicor Bank savings account.
The Sagicor Bank provides various savings accounts that offer many beneficial packages provided you can satisfy all the requirements for having a savings account.
Kindly let me walk you through the Sagicor Bank savings accounts requirements.
Sagicor Bank Savings Account Requirements
Below are the things you will need for your Sagicor Savings account:
- Proof of identity: applicant must submit one valid national identification document bearing his/her picture. This can be a voter ID, passport, or any other ID that meets the requirement.
- Your Tax Registration Number (TRN) certificate or Driver’s Licence having the TRN.
- Two (2) referees; provide the name and contact information of any two notable individuals in the society.
- Proof of residential address with a recently-issued utility bill, lease agreement letter, or School admission letter referencing your dorm.
- Proof of income: present a copy of your payslip received not long ago, salary certificate, or any official document that can provide this information.
- Fill out the account opening form and the FATCA form.
- Minimum initial deposit
Minimum Initial Deposit Requirements For Sagicor Bank Savings Account
The following spells out all the minimum initial deposits for all the savings accounts at Sagicor Bank:
- The Prime savings has a minimum opening amount of $5000 and $100 for locals and foreigners, respectively
- There is an initial deposit of $1000 to open the ‘A’ Account.
- You will require a minimum opening amount of $5000 or $100 for the Advantage savings.
- The minimum deposit required for the Advantage senior savings account is J$ 5000
- The advantage account has an opening amount of J$1000
- A minimum amount of $200 is required for the Star Savers Account.
Can You Open Savings Account Online
Yes, you can open a Sagicor Bank savings account online. The bank has an enhanced online and mobile platform that accommodates all of its savings accounts. It is easy to apply, provided you have all the online account requirements.
You can contact the Sagicor Bank customer rep at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 18887244267
Here is where we will end on Sagicor Bank Savings account requirements.