Today in this fascinating guide, we shall discuss how to register for the NMB Bank Zimbabwe internet banking service.
Often people send messages asking, does NMB Bank offer online banking in Zimbabwe?
The answer is yes.
Many banks nowadays offer internet banking to their clients, either retail or corporate banking customers.
NMB is one of the giant banks in Zimbabwe, so it should be new to offer e-banking services.
Currently, of the most on-demand banking, no product is internet banking, and if you are looking for a bank that offers e-banking service in a more secures manager, it is NMB Bank.
As an NMB internet banking client, you can enjoy so many things, including money transfers, balance inquiries, pay bills, view statement, and more, all at your fingertips.
To access all their services of the go, you should register for online banking with NB Bank.
So let’s see how to sign up.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Register or Login To NMB Bank Account Online
Before you can apply for NMB bank online banking, here are the things you need:
- NMB Bank account.
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Debit or Credit card
- National ID
Those are the things you need to sign up for NMB online banking.
Steps To Register For NMB Bank Zimbabwe Internet Banking
To register for NMB Bank Zimbabwe internet banking, here are the steps to follow:
1. Open your web browser and visit the NMB Bank Zimbabwe official website here: https://nmbz.co.zw
2. Click on the “NMBConnect” tab at the top of the site.
3. You will be taken to the new NMB online banking page that has replaced NMB direct.
4. Nex, click on “Create Profile.”
5. Select between “Account number “card” which one you prefer to use to register.
6. Enter your “Account or Card” number.
7. Key in your “National ID number.”
8. Tick the small box to agree to the terms and conditions after reading and understanding.
9. Now, click on “Next.”
10. Just follow the simple instructions in the next section to complete your NMB online banking registration.
That is how to regain for NMB online banking.
How To Login To NMB Online Banking Account
Follow these steps below to sign in to your NMB Zimbabwe online banking account:
- Visit the NMB Zimbabwe online banking login portal here: https://www.nmbconnectonline.co.zw.
- Click on “Sign in.”
- Enter your “Username.”
- Type in your “Password.”
- Next, choose between Email and Mobile, which you want to use to receive your one-time password (OTP).
- Next, click on “Sign-in.”
- You will instantly receive a one-time password on your mobile phone or email.
- Enter the OTP you received to access your account.
That is how to login to your NMB online banking account.
How To Reset or Change Your NMB Bank Zimbabwe Internet Banking Account Password
To rest your NMB Bank online banking password, follow these steps:
1. Visit the NMB Zimbabwe internet banking login portal.
2. Click on “Sign in.”
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the login section and click on “Forgot username/password.”
4. Type in your “Username.”
5. Now, click on “Submit.”
6. Follow the instructions in the next section to change your password.
7. After you have reset your password successfully, log in with your username to see it works.
That is how to change your NMB Zimbabwe online banking account password.