Here is a guide on the “QIB savings account requirements” for all who have been asking what these requirements are.
Planning a better financial life involves savings, and so, for those who want to register a savings account with Qatar Islamic Bank, here are the requirements to help you successfully register.
Though the QIB desires to keep increasing its customer network through its product and devices like the opening of accounts or investment instruments, it does so under rigid supervision.
Individuals must first meet the eligibility mark and requirements for using these services.
This is why you must know the Qatar Islamic Bank savings account requirements if you want to have one.
QIB Savings Account Requirements
Below are the requirements for a QIB savings account:
1. Proof of identity: Applicant must submit a valid identification document having the applicant’s picture like; an Emirate ID (for locals), a passport, or a residence visa (for foreigners).
2. Proof of residential address: provide a utility bill received not long ago, lease agreement, internet bill, or any other document that captures your home address.
3. Complete the account opening form
4. Fill out the signature card form.
5. Proof of employment (if applicable)
6. A minimum initial deposit of QR 2,000 and QR 20,000 for locals and foreigners, respectively
The QIN savings account is available for all ages.
QIB Savings Account Requirements For A Child
Here are the things you need for Qatar Islamic Bank savings account for your child:
1. Proof of identity: The parent/guardian can submit a valid ID or passport for him/herself and a birth certificate as identity proof for the child.
2. Current home address
4. Complete the recommended application form for Minors
5. Minimum opening balance of QR 5000
Difference Between Savings And Joint Account
The savings and joint account have a singular stream of purpose, thus color financial operations; the major difference lies in the number of applicants.
A joint account requires two individuals who have consented to have an account for purposes best known to them, whereas a savings account requires only a person to register and operate.
For any inquiry or assistance, contact the QIB customer care center at (+974)- 440 20888 or send them an email at email@example.com.
This is all that we have for you on QIB Savings account requirements.