As a lot of people have been asking what the JMMB savings account requirements are, we have set out this guide to provide you with all that you may need for a savings account at Jamaica Money Market Brokers (JMMB).
The idea of a savings account nearly escapes many individuals when they have money.
In order not to fall victim to such happenings, the JMMB has made available various savings account instruments for everyone to choose from.
With just your minimum opening amount and the JMMB savings account requirements, you can walk to any of their branches and open a savings account and enjoy the benefits that come with it.
JMMB Savings Account Requirements
The requirements for a JMMB savings account are:
- Proof of identity: Submit a valid form of any of the following identification documents; a passport, national ID, birth certificate (for minors), or driver’s license bearing your nationality
- Proof of residence: Applicant can provide any of these; a recently-issued utility bill bearing your name and home address, or a current internet bill
- Proof of employment: Provide a valid payslip received not more than a month ago or a job offer letter directed to JMMB bank
- Provide contact information and the name of two references
- Complete the account opening form
- Fill out the client information form: this includes some personal information, employment details, and contact details.
- A minimum initial deposit of $250.00
Kindly note that, for applicants who request to use a VISA International debit card with the account, the initial minimum deposit required is TT$400.
Also there, a minimum initial amount of TT$450 will be required for applicants who want to use a Visa International debit card (Gold) with the account.
For applicants who are renting a house, provide an authorization letter signed by the owner and a photocopy of the owner’s ID.
Where To Submit The Jamaica Money Market Brokers Savings Account Requirements
The JMMB savings requirements, particularly the Client Information Form and the Account Opening Form, can be submitted to the preferred branch or emailed to the customer support unit at email@example.com.
Once the requirements have been submitted, they will review the information provided and contact you on the outcome of your application.
Does Savings Account Have ATM Card
Yes, the JMMB savings accounts have ATM cards. This means anyone who registers a savings account can apply for the available ATM cards.
These cards are issued at a cost and also have transaction charges and limits associated with them.
For more information on JMMB savings account requirements, kindly visit https://tt.jmmb.com/opening-account#requirements or call the Customer Service Center at 80056625662 or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is where we will end for now.