Are you really searching for how to withdraw money from the FNB ewallet? Look no further, and you have come to the right place. FNB ewallet service is meant to ease the transfer of money In South Africa.
The First National Bank offers the service to everyone with a mobile phone.
After receiving money, there are a number of ways you can get to withdraw the money from your ewallet account.
These ways include the following; withdraw directly from FNB ATMs and withdraw from select retail stores.
How To Withdraw Money From Your FNB South Africa eWallet Using ATM
There are several FNB ATMs across the country in South Africa, and you can visit any of them to withdraw money from your FNB ewallet account.
It would help if you carry your phone with you when you visit the ATM.
Follow the steps below to withdraw money from FNB eWallet account via ATM:
1. Dial “*120*277#” but before that, ensure you have enough airtime. In case you do not have you buy some by dialing “*130*277#” and follow the prompts.
2. Next, click option 1, which is Withdraw Cash
3. Again click option “1” to select “Get ATM PIN”
4. You’ll receive an SMS with four digits PIN to use when withdrawing the money at the ATM. The Pin is valid for 16 hours
5. KIndly click “Enter/Proceed” on the ATM keypad.
6. Select “Cardless Services.”
7. Select “eWallet Services.”
8. Enter your cellphone number on the keypad
9. Select “Proceed.”
10. Next, Enter the four (4) digit eWallet PIN you received via an SMS.
11. Enter a withdrawal amount.
12. Confirm you have completed your transaction and got the money you entered before leaving the ATM.
This is the same procedure for FNB ewallet withdrawal at ShopRite and any other store.
How To Withdraw Money From FNB eWallet In Retail Stores
You can also withdraw cash from the FNB ewallet account from selected retail stores spread in the country.
The requirement is your mobile phone and is at the right supported retail store to withdraw your money.
Note, to withdraw the money, you have to make a purchase using a credit or debit card.
There is no direct way to withdraw the money other than purchasing something from the retail shop.
If you want to withdraw money from your FNB eWallet account in a retail store, follow these steps:
1. Dial “*120*277*4#.”
2. Press “1” to select “Withdraw Cash.”
3. Click “1” to select “Get Retail PIN.” You’ll receive a one-time use PIN, which expires after 30 minutes.
4. Choose “Withdraw cash” at checkout.
5. Select “Withdraw cash from eWallet.”
6. Enter the amount of money you want to be withdrawn from eWallet.
7. Enter your mobile phone number when prompted.
8. Enter your one-time PIN sent to your phone.
The cashier will give you the amount you have withdrawn.
That is all we have for you in this FNB ewallet withdrawal guide.