Do you have the Fidelity Bank mobile app on your phone and don’t know how to use it? Worry not. In this guide, I will show you how to use the Fidelity Bank mobile app.
Fidelity Bank Nigeria has provided numerous services to allow its customers to access banking with more flexibility.
While many of these services require the use of an internet connection, others do not. That has made it possible for all their customers in Nigeria to have access to their services at any time without the need to visit the bank.
One of the most convenient ways you can access the bank’s services is through their mobile app, and before you can have access to services on the app, you must sign up for online banking or mobile banking service.
Suppose you have signed up for any of their digital banking services. The next thing is to install their mobile app on your phone to make your transactions.
However, not every customer knows how to use the mobile app, and for that reason, we have dedicated this guide to show you how to use the app.
It is very simple, and within minutes you will get all the details and guidelines on how to use the app.
But before that, let us find out the things you need to use the app.
Requirement To Use The Fidelity Mobile App
Below are the things you need to use the Fidelity Nigeria mobile app on your phone:
1. Fidelity Bank Nigeria mobile app
2. Smartphone or tablet
3. Active internet connection
4. Online banking login details
Those are the things you require to use a mobile banking app.
Now that you know the things you need to access the app’s banking services let us find out some of the uses.
Uses Of The Fidelity Bank Mobile App
Here are some of the things you can use the Fidelity mobile app for:
1. Balance inquiry
2. Airtime top-up
3. Check your bank account statement
4. Pay bills
5. Money transfers
6. Check account balances
How To Use The Fidelity Bank Mobile App
To successfully use the Fidelity Bank mobile app, follow the basic steps below:
1. Open the Fidelity mobile app on your phone
2. Enter your online banking username
3. Next, type in your password
4. Ensure that you have entered the correct login.
5. now click on login to sign in to your Fidelity Bank account online.
6. Once you have successfully logged into your Fidelity Bank online banking account on the app, you have access to various services, including checking your account balance, money transfers, airtime top-up, and many others.
7. Tap on any of the services and process with what you want to do.
That is how to use the mobile app.