Do you want to know how to top-up FNB connect account in South Africa? Read this guide.
After you have purchased or subscribed to FNB connect, you will be issued with sim card.
In order to make a call or buy bundles, you need to top the sim card.
The difference that, just like other networks there is not a scratch card to top up the sim.
Hence it leaves many people with the question How to top-up FNB Connect.
Chances are you are also here because you would like to know how to top the FNB connect the line.
First of all, you have to be an FNB customer to qualify for the FNB connection to the network.
The only way to top up FNB connect is through the FNB account you have opened with the bank.
It is straightforward to top up the FNB Connect sim card by following one of the below ways.
How To Top-Up FNB Connect Using Cellphone Banking
Cellphone banking is one to access your FNB account through your mobile phone.
Through the banking service, you can also top up the FNB connect sim card.
The following are steps to follow;
1. Dial *120*321#. O
2. Enter your login details
3. Select Prepaid.
4. Select Airtime.
5. If you would like to top your sim card, choose the option.
If you would like to top for another person, select another option and enter the other person’s FNB Connect number.
6. Enter the amount you would like to top-up
7. Choose the Confirm button and counter-check you have entered the correct details.
8. Enter your Cellphone banking PIN to complete the purchase of the airtime to your FNB connect.
A confirmation message will be sent to your phone confirming the airtime has been credited to your account and also from your bank confirming the transaction.
How To Top-Up FNB Connect Via Online Banking
The other way to up FNB connect is through FNB online banking. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit FNB website
- At the top of the page, enter your username and password.
- Click login button
- Select Buy
- Choose Airtime & Bundles
- Then follow the prompts to complete the purchase
How To Recharge Connect Account Using The Banking App
You can also up FNB connect through FNB banking App.
Here are steps to follow:
Launch the FNB app, which can be downloaded from your phone play sore
- Log onto FNB Banking App
- Select Prepaid
- Choose Prepaid Airtime & Bundles
How To Top-Up FNB Connect Using ATM
The last option is to visit the nearest FNB ATM, and to up your FNB connect.
The following are steps to follow:
- Visit the nearest FNB ATM.
- Choose More Options from the ATM
- Select Prepaid/LOTTO & FNB Connect
- Follow the prompts to complete the purchase.
That is how to top-up FNB connect account in South Africa.