In this guide, we are going to share with you how to link your Ghana Card to your GCB Bank account online.
The Ghana card has officially become the accepted means of verification, and as a result, everyone requires it for their day-to-day deals.
However, that should not surprise you, as the Government of Ghana made it a priority years ago to build a strong database that allows everyone to be found within minutes.
As a matter of fact, it is one measure that will help all security agencies in the country to crumple down on the bad guys and provide a very secure system for citizens.
Additionally, being a directive from the Bank of Ghana(BOG), all account holders from every financial institution, especially banks, must update their bank account information with their Ghana card details.
Because most people are hooked up with busy schedules, GCB Bank Ghana has a device as a means to provide a self-service portal online which will assist account holders in linking their Ghana Card to their GCB Bank accounts in minutes.
So, how can you add your Ghana Card to your GCB Bank account?
Kindly find out below.
Table of Contents
Why Must I Link My Ghana Card To GCB Bank Account
You must link your Ghana card to your GCB Bank account to enable you to have full access to all GCB Bank services.
That means that if you fail to update your account information with your Ghana card, your bank account will be restricted, and you can’t make transactions.
Requirements To Link Ghana Card To GCB Bank Account
Below are the things you need to update your GCB Bank account information with your Ghana card:
1. GCB Bank Account number
2. Ghana Card
3. Full name on your bank account
4. Mobile Phone number linked to your account
5. Email address
What Is The Portal To Link Ghana Card To GCB Bank Account
Here is the website to link your Ghana card to your GCB Bank account: https://epay.gcbltd.com:200/
On this website, you can upload your Ghana card images both from nad back of the card and other information on the card.
How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your GCB Bank Account Online
To successfully link your Ghana card to your GCB Bank account online, follow the steps below:
1. Kindly visit https://epay.gcbltd.com:200/
2. Next, click on “Link My Card”
3. Enter your GCB Bank Account Number
4. Click on “Continue”
5. Tap on the profile that pops up to continue.
6. Nex, tap on Phone Number or Email to receive an OTP Code.
7. Kindly enter the OTP Code you received on your phone or Email, and tap on continue.
8. Enter your Ghana Card Number
9. Enter your Mobile phone number linked to your GCB Bank account
10. Now, click on “Start Camera”
11. Kindly, take a passport-size photo with your full face showing in a white background
11. Ensure that all the information and files you have provided are correct.
12. Tap on “Submit.”
That is how to link your Ghana card to your GCB Bank account.
You will receive a notification once the process has been completed.
How Much Does It Cost To Add Ghana Card To GCB Bank Account
GCB Bank does not charge any fee for linking your Ghana card to your account. That means that it is free.