How do I send money from GCB bank to another bank? If this is your question, then this guide is what you exactly need. I will exhaust all the available known options for undertaking this action.
You often do not have adequate money on you, and you receive a request from either a loved one or business partner to send money to another bank account details.
It becomes an obscured situation for some if they know they have more than that in their account. What do you do then?
Do you have to go and withdraw from your bank account and rush to the destination bank before you can send it?
Well, with Ghana Commercial Bank, you can perform this function straight up from your GCB bank account to another bank account in Ghana or any of its mobile banking platforms.
You do not need to walk kilometers and join a queue or, most, unfortunately, you get there, and the bank is closed.
The Ghana Commercial Bank has provided an avenue to carry out this operation with simplicity and security to avoid all these tiresome situations.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Send Money From GCB Account To Another Bank Account
The following are the general requirements to be able to send money from Ghana Commercial Bank to another bank:
1. Valid national ID
2. Sender’s account number
3. Sender’s account name
5. Receiver’s account number
6. Amount to be transferred
7. Receiver’s bank’s name
8. Receiver’s bank address (optional)
Depending on the destination bank, there may be other requirements, but the above-listed ones are general ones you need to carry out the transaction.
How To Send Money From GCB Bank To Another Bank
Ghana Commercial Bank provides its customers with ways to send money from their accounts to other bank accounts. Some of these known ways are:
• Through the GCB branches
• GCB mobile banking
We will discuss in detail how you can use any of the above-mentioned ways to make transfers to other bank accounts.
How To Send Money From GCB Bank To Another Bank Account At The GCB Bank
Follow these steps to successfully send money from your GCB bank account to another bank account in Ghana:
1. Go to a GCB branch and request to send money from your GCB account to another account
2. You will be handed the Xpress Money Transfer form to be filled
3. Appropriately provide the right information on the form to avoid insecurity
4. Submit it to the official
5. Collect your receipt and secure code, which serve as proof of completed transfer
How To Send Money From Ghana Commercial Bank To Another Bank Account Using GCB Mobile Banking
To send the funds from your Ghana Commercial Bank account to another bank using this option, please follow the steps below:
1. Dial *422# on your mobile phone
2. Select option 1 (GCB mobile banking)
3. Choose option 2 (Funds Transfer)
4. Enter the destination account number
5. Confirm destination account details by selecting option 1 to proceed
6. Enter the amount and send
7. Input your GCB mobile banking PIN to complete the transfer