Do you know you can register an FNB account online in South Africa?
If you don’t know how, then this article is for you, or if you were searching how to register for an FNB account online, then this is the right article to read and get to know-how.
In the 21st century, everything is getting to be done online, and everyone is busy.
Online has eased even the agony of traveling to the bank to open an account.
First National Bank has adopted the new norm and eased opening an account through online banking services.
That means you don’t have to waste time and money traveling to the bank to open a bank account by visiting the FNB website while at your home.
You can open the account within a few clicks.
Furthermore, you don’t require to be a pro to open an FNB account online.
The process is straightforward, thus faster and easy.
You’ll find this article useful as it has all details on how to open an FNB account online step by step and more on how to first register for FNB online banking, then go ahead to open the bank account.
How To Register For FNB Online Banking Account
To register for the FNB online banking account, you have to register for online banking before registering for an FNB account online.
Here are steps to follow to register for FNB online banking:
1. Visit the FNB website
2. Select the Register.
3. Select the “I have a card and pin” option.
4. Fill in all the fields prompted with correct details
5. Fill in the fields exactly as displayed on the screen.
6. Read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
7. Select the Continue button.
8. Verify your details
9. Set up your user FNB ID and password to access your profile online.
10. Select the Register button.
11. Click the Confirm button after reviewing all the details you have entered are correct.
12. After clicking confirm, the results screen will display your Online Banking registration details.
13. Select Login Now
14. Enter your user ID and password.
You have to validate your registration by visiting the nearest FNB ATM or branch.
How To Open An FNB Account Online In South Africa
After you have registered for FNB online banking, opening an FNB account is now faster and easier.
Here are steps to follow:
1. Visit the FNB website.
2. At the top of the internet banking page, enter your online banking credentials
3. Click the Login button
4. Select For Me.
5. Select the type of account you would like to open
6. After that, select Apply Now.
7. Read the account terms and conditions and agree.
8. Follow the prompts to complete registering the account.
That is how to create an FNB Account in South Africa.