Do you doubt the use of a phone to create a First Bank Nigeria account? This article comes to guide you on how to open a First Bank Nigeria account on the phone to clarify your doubts.
It will be more advantageous to you to read to the end of this guide to acquire the step-by-step assistance to register your First Bank account on your phone.
The adoption of digitization by the banking sector has given customers a lot of privilege to enjoy banking services at any comfort place of their choice, and it has cut down the long queues at the bank premises.
Back in the day, people can spend the whole at the bank premises just to make a transaction or open a bank account, but the First Bank Nigeria has broken that barrier by introducing to customers the simplest way of creating a bank account on their phone.
You might be doubting how real this service is, but it is real, and at the end of this guide, you’ll be amazed by how simplified First Bank Nigeria has made banking look.
Who Qualifies To Create FirstBank Account
First Bank Nigeria has provided a flexible registration for all customers, provided you can provide the documents that can help register or own a bank account in Nigeria.
Things You Will Need To Open FirstBank Account On Phone
The following are some of the things you will have to provide to open a First Bank Nigeria account on the phone:
1. Mobile phone
2. Active phone number to connect your account
3. Bank Verification Number (BVN)
How To Open First Bank Nigeria Account On Phone
Below is the step by step procedure to open a First Bank Nigeria account on the phone:
1. Dial *894*0# on your phone
2. On the new screen, choose the “open account” option
3. You’ll be provided with two options to create your First Bank account, and they are:
Open account with BVN
Open account without BVN
4. When you have your BVN number at hand, you can choose the open account with the BVN option, or if otherwise, choose an open account without BVN
5. After choosing an open account with BVN, enter your BVN number on the new screen that pops up
6. On the new screen, choose a 5 digit PIN for your account, ensure that the PIN you create is easy to remember
7. After going through your details for confirmation, click on the confirm button to complete the account opening process
8. Your account details will be sent to the phone number you provided when registering your account through SMS within a few minutes
That is the information we can provide on how to open a First Bank Nigeria account on the phone.
How Long Does It Take To Open FirstBank Account On Phone
FirstBank Nigeria never wants customers to doubt their digital banking services, so they attend to your request to open an account on the phone as quickly as possible to meet the time it would’ve taken to process your request at the bank premises.
Within 15 – 25 minutes, you’ll receive your account details through the mobile number connected to your account through SMS.
What Are The Benefits To Opening Account On Phone
Below are some of the benefits of opening a First Bank Nigeria account on the phone:
1. It saves time from going a long way to the bank premises to create your account
2. It is quick and easy to create
3. Has cut down the stress of joining the long queue at the bank premises
4. It has created an easy way to have access to your bank account for various transactions at any place of convenience