Are you seeking how to open a Fidelity Bank account on your phone? You are not alone in this. People often send us a message asking how to open a Fidelity Bank account with my phone.
So our primary focus in today’s guide is to give you step-by-step guidelines on how to open a Fidelity Bank account on your phone in Nigeria.
Opening an account with Fidelity is the first step to your dream savings.
Also, your funds are always secured, as they have in place state-of-the-art security features that protect your account at all times.
However, Fidelity Bank Nigeria offers various accounts, including savings accounts, current accounts, corporate or business, joint account accounts, and many others.
The good news is that whichever account you want to open with them, you can create it on your phone at any time.
The process is effortless and does not take my time to complete. Let me take you through the process of opening an account with Fidelity Bank with your phone.
Types Of Fidelity Bank Accounts
1. Savings account
2. Current account
3. Corporate or business account
4. Joint account
5. Investment account
6. Diaspora account
Those are there available types of bank accounts fidelity offers.
Ways To Open A Fidelity Bank Account
Below are the available ways you can use to open a Fidelity Bank account in Nigeria:
1. Online through Fidelity Bank Nigeria official website
2. Fidelity Bank mobile app
3. Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code
4. Visit the nearest Fidelity Bank branch
Requirements To Open Fidelity Bank Account On Phone
Below are the things you need to create a Fidelity Bank account on your phone:
1. Full name
2. Mobile phone number
3. Bank verification number (BVN)
4. Email address
5. Date of birth
6. Identification documents (passport, national ID, and driver’s license).
8. Fidelity Bank mobile app
9. Active internet connection
Those are some of the things you will need to create a Fidelity Bank account on your phone.
How To Open A Fidelity Bank Account On Your Phone In Nigeria
If you want to open a Fidelity Bank account on your phone, follow the basic steps below:
1. Go to Google play store or Apple iOS app store on your phone.
2. Type in “Fidelity Bank mobile app” in the search bar.
3. Click on install to download
4. Once the app is download. It will automatically install on your phone.
5. One installation is complete will receive a notification of a successful installation.
6. Open the app tray on your phone and tap on the Fidelity Bank app icon.
7. When the app is open, scroll down and click on “Open Account.”
8. Next, click on “Open New Account.”
9. Choose the type of account you want to open, “Savings or Current Account.”
10. In the next step, you will be asked if you have BVB or not.
11. Click on “Yes” if you have it and “No” if you don’t have it.
12. If you selected “Yes,” enter your BVN. If not, proceed.
13. Now, fill in the right details in the appropriate field.
14. Click on proceed once you have finished entering all your details.
15. Follow the instructions to complete opening your account.
16. Once you are done filling in your Information, you will be required to upload your identification documents.
17. Once your documents and Information have been verified and approved, your new account number and other details will be sent to your email.
That is how to open a Fidelity Bank account on the phone.