Cash app has selected various stores with stores across the United started to help its customers load cash app cards. Here, you will learn how to load a cash app card at a store.
You will get to which store you can deposit on a cash app card and how to know the one near you.
Requirements To Fund Cash App Card At A Store
There are certain requirements you have to for you to deposit on a cash app card at the store, and these requirements are;
Carry cash or money
You need to carry cash which will be loaded to your cash app card at a store. You can deposit a maximum of $1,000 per rolling seven days and $4,000 per rolling 30 days.
The 7-day and 30-day time restrictions are calculated on a rolling basis. If you reach your deposit limit, we’ll send you an email with more details.
The other requirement is to carry your ID. When you’re loading a cash app card, certain shops and retailers may require you to provide your identification as an additional verification step, while others may not.
Which Store To Load The Cash App Card
Not all stores you can visit and load cash app cards. According to the Cash app listing, here are the stores mandated to load the cash app cards;
- Family Dollar
- Dollar General
How To Locate Which Store Near To Load The Cash App Card
If you don’t know any store near you, don’t worry because you can locate one. Here is how to go about it.
- Launch cash app
- On the cash app, home screen, click Banking
- Choose Paper Money
- Look for a location near you or use the search bar to input an address in the location search field.
You can utilize the choices to acquire directions or copy the address into your chosen navigation app once you’ve discovered a convenient place.
How To Load A Cash App Card At A Store
Here is step by step on how to load the cash app card at the store:
1. Get to the counter where there is a cashier.
2. Tell the cashier that you’d like to load your cash App card,
3. The cashier will request you give the money and other identification documents
4. With the help of a card-reading machine, the cashier will load money onto the Cash App card, which will then be swiped.
5. Now that the funds have been sent to your Cash App card.