One of the most beneficial things about online banking is that it gives you direct access to your bank account details. Also, the best way to secure your bank account is to update your details with current and valid information regularly.
But before you can do that, you should know how to check your bank account details. So in this banking guide, I will show you how to check your Fidelity Bank account details in Nigeria.
Fidelity Bank allows its customers to access their bank accounts details from numerous digital banking services, including mobile banking, online banking, USSD banking, and many others.
However, checking your bank account details comes in two forms: online banking service and visiting the nearest bank branch.
With each of the procedures mentioned above, you’ll get full access to every information on your bank account, but the simplest way is to use the online banking service.
Table of Contents
Why You Must Check Your Fidelity Bank Account Details
It is important to check your Fidelity Bank account details because you might have lost your mobile phone number linked to the account or no longer use the ID card you use to open the account.
In each case, you must update your bank account information with your current details. That is why it is important to regularly check your bank account details to update your outdated information on the account.
Ways To Check Your Fidelity Bank Account Information
Here are the available ways you can use to find Fidelity Bank account information:
1. Online Banking
2. Mobile Banking App
3. Visit the nearest Fidelity Bank branch.
Requirement To Check Your Fidelity Bank Account Details
1. Fidelity Bank online banking login details
2. fidelity Bank Mobile App
3. Smartphone or Computer
4. Active internet connection
Those are the things you need to check your Fidelity Bank account details tonight.
However, are the requirements listed above, not all of them are needed to check your account details.
How To Check Your Fidelity Bank Account Details Online In Nigeria
To successfully check your Fidelity Bank account details in Nigeria, follow these basic steps:
1. Kindly visit the Fidelity Bank online banking login page here: https://online.fidelitybank.ng/
2. Enter your username in the first box
3. next time in your password
4. Ensure that you have entered the right login details.
5. Now, click on “Sign in” to log into your Fidelity Bank online banking account.
6. Once you have logged into your account online, navigate to the menu and click on accounts to reveal your bank account information.
That is how to check your Fidelity Bank account details.