Here is a detailed guide on how to cancel Cash App payment for anyone who wants to retrieve a wrongly made payment.
The last thing I think anyone would want to do with regards to financial tea stations is to make a wrong transaction, and I guess it is so for you too.
This can put you in an unwanted situation knowing not how to get your money back, but it will be a huge relief for you once you know there is a chance to retrieve your money.
This is how it is with the Cash App mobile application.
When you want to stop a payment because you have sent it to the wrong person or you have been scammed, the Cash App allows its users the chance to retrieve their money.
However, this has not always been proven to be successful.
It always depends on certain factors, like if the recipient has not cashed out the money yet. You can give it a try, and you may be part of the few people who are successful with it.
Kindly follow the paragraphs below on how to cancel transactions on Cash App.
Can I Cancel Cash App Transaction
It is often not possible to cancel a payment made from your Cash App account. One may ask why? This is because most of the transactions on Cash App are characterized as real-time; this means it reflects in the recipient’s account right after you confirm the payment.
That makes it difficult and impossible to cancel it. However, you can request a refund from the recipient to get your money back, provided the recipient approves the refund.
Also, you can easily follow the steps below to cancel a transaction on the Cash App. Who knows, maybe you could be part of the few lucky ones.
How To Cancel Cash App Payment
Follow these steps to cancel a Cash App payment:
- Kindly launch the Cash App mobile app from your mobile device
- On the home interface, click on the “Activity tab” in the lower right corner. This allows you access to all your transactions.
- Search for the exact transaction you would want to cancel from the list of transactions.
- Still, on the page, tap and hold the transaction for the details to be displayed.
- Click on “…” at the top right corner.
- Select “Cancel Payment” if it appears on the listed options
How To Cancel Pending Transaction On Cash App
Follow the steps below to stop a pending stock payment on Cash App:
1. Open the Cash App on your smartphone
2. Click on the Activity tab.
3. Tap and hold the pending payment
4. A pop-up menu will appear.
5. Choose “Cancel” from the options.
6. Confirm by clicking Yes
This is all that we have for you on how to cancel Cash App payment.