If you are searching for how to add a bank account to Skrill, you have come to the right place.
You’ll also learn how to withdraw money from Skrill to your bank and make a bank transfer.
Skrill is a digital wallet that provides you with the security and convenience of being able to pay for things online with nothing more than your email address and a password.
You can transfer money into or out of your account whenever it’s convenient for you and then spend it at any website you like.
How To Add Bank Account To Skrill
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to your Skrill account:
- Sign in to your Skrill account
- Navigate to your Skrill account’s Withdraw tab.
- Select “Withdraw Now” next to “Bank Account.”
- Select Add a Bank Account.
- Type in your bank information.
- To finish, follow the prompts.
How To Make Bank Transfer To Skrill
It is easy to make a bank transfer to Skrill, and below are steps to follow:
- Log in to Skrill
- Select ‘Deposit’
- Select ‘Bank transfer.’
- Copy bank account information and also the reference number.
- Using these details, send money to Skrill from your bank account via the Skrill transfer service.
- Ensure to include the reference number in your submission. It will make the processing of your deposit go much more quickly.
The money will be deposited into your Skrill account within the next two days.
Sometimes it can take as long as five days in some instances.
How To Withdraw Money From Skrill To Bank Account
You can withdraw money from Skrill to your bank account by following the below steps:
- Navigate to your Skrill account to the Withdraw tab.
- Select Withdraw Now from the Bank Account list.
- Select a bank account and then press next.
- Click Add a Bank Account to provide your bank information if you haven’t already done so.
- The mobile app is not currently equipped with this capability. Instead, use a web browser to access your account.
- Type the sum and click the next button.
- You might need to supply more information, depending on your nation (for example, in Brazil, your CPF/CNPJ number).
- You could be prompted to confirm your bank account if you haven’t previously.
- Your withdrawal information will show on a summary page.
- Enter your PIN to confirm the transaction and complete your withdrawal.
The withdrawal could hit your bank within one day or five business days. When you begin the withdrawal, you will be shown a timeline for processing.
That is how to add a bank account to Skrill.