In this guide, you’ll learn how to add a bank account to opay, transfer money from an opay wallet to a bank account and fund your opay account from your bank.
OPay is Nigeria’s most popular financial technology platform and mobile money operating system (MMO).
It has a network of 350,000 merchants and 5 million app users, and it always adds more financial and other services for Nigerians.
OPay opened the door for the company to offer more services with added value in the future.
Most Nigerians don’t have bank accounts, but this merchant-focused mobile payment service hopes to change that.
Because these funds will make it easy for you to pay on behalf of your customers and are important to your success as a merchant, you must always have them in your wallet if you are an OPay merchant.
Both merchants and customers can easily add money to their digital wallets if they link their accounts to a bank account in Nigeria.
How To Add Bank Account To Opay
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to opay:
- Login to your opay account
- Select Add money
- You’ll be prompted to select how to add money to your account
- Select bank account
- You’ll be prompted to enter your bank account details
- Fill in all required bank account details and click the done button.
How To Transfer Money from an OPay Wallet To Bank
Follow the below steps to learn how to transfer money from an opay wallet to a bank account:
- Open the OPay App
- Click the transfer option.
- Select Transfer to Bank.
- From the dropdown menu, select the name of the bank.
- Enter the amount
- Verify the details,
- Click transfer.
How To Fund Your Opay From Your Bank
If you would like to fund your opay account from your bank account, follow the below steps:
- Open your smartphone’s mobile banking app.
- Navigate to menu
- Click on the “Transfer Funds” button.
- Select “Transfer to other Banks.”
- Select Paycom from the list of banks.
- Type in your Opay account number right now.
- You will see the name you entered when you registered for an Opay account.
- Type in the sum you want to send.
- Confirm the transaction
That is how to add a bank to opay, transfer money from an opay wallet to a bank and fund your opay from your bank.