If you are looking for details on how to add a bank account to Myntra, you have come to the right place.
In this article, you’ll also learn how to transfer Myntra credit to a bank account and delete your Myntra account.
How To Add Bank Account To Myntra
Below we have highlighted steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to Myntra:
- Log in to your Myntra account
- Select the “Profile” option.
- Pick the option that says My Bank Account
- Pick the option to add a Bank Account.
- On the screen that appears, select the option to add bank details.
- After you have clicked the “Validate” button, the status of your request will be sent to the email address and mobile number you provided earlier.
How To Transfer Myntra Credit To Bank Account
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to transfer Myntra credit to a bank account:
- Open the Myntra app from your mobile phone.
- After that, go to the My Account option.
- Then, among all the options which will be there, you have to choose the option of Myntra Credits.
- You will be able to check your Myntra Credits there.
- Then go back to the home page and select any product which is approximately equal to the amount of your Myntra credit.
- Then click on the buy option.
- As a mode of payment, choose the Myntra credits option.
- Then wait for your order to get delivered to you.
- Once your order is delivered, then go to My Orders.
- Then Click on the order you paid for with your Myntra Credits before.
- And then select the refund option.
- There you will see an option of a refund to Myntra Credit and back to the source.
- Click on the back to source option.
- You will see two boxes there to accept.
- Some amounts will be transferred to your Myntra credit, and some will be to your bank account.
- Accept both of the following, and then the portion of the amount will be refunded into your bank account, and a portion will be refunded to your Myntra credit.
How To Delete Myntra Account
Below are steps to follow and get to delete your account from the Myntra portal:
- Navigate to the Myntra website or launch the Myntra app on your mobile device.
- Activate your Myntra account by logging in.
- If you are using the mobile app, navigate to the upper left corner of the screen, and then last click on the “contact us tab.”
- If you are using a browser, scroll down until you reach the bottom of the page, and then click on the option that says “contact us.”
- Then, select “Non-order Related Issues” from the drop-down menu in the select issue option, and click the “other” tab.
- Select the option that reads “I am having trouble with the app” by clicking on it.
- A pop-up window titled “Sorry!”
- After that, select “Contact Us.”
- At this time, a pop-up window will appear at the bottom of the screen (Two options will appear, contact the Myntra customer care support- by chat or by calling)
- You can select either of these choices and contact Myntra Customer service to cancel your Myntra account permanently.
There you go! You know how to add a bank account to Myntra.