In this article, we got a step-by-step guide on how to add a bank account to Luno.
You’ll also learn how to remove a bank account from Luno and withdraw money from the Luno wallet.
How To Add Bank Account To Luno
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to Luno:
- Login to the Luno account
- Choose Wallets from the list of options on the menu.
- Launch your U.S. Dollar wallet and select either the withdrawal or the deposit option.
- If this is the first time you’ve linked an account, choose the continue to plaid option.
- Select the Add new bank account option if you have already linked an account and now wish to add a second one.
- Plaid will ask you to select your bank and provide the login information you use to access online banking services.
- To authenticate your identity and pick the accounts you want to link to Luno, follow the on-screen prompts and select them from the drop-down menus.
- You will be taken back to Luno once the linking of your bank account has been completed successfully.
That’s how to link a bank to Luno, and you can deposit and make withdrawals.
How To Remove Bank From Luno
Below are steps to follow and remove a bank account from Luno:
- Login to your Luno account
- Choose Wallets from the drop-down option.
- Obtain your USD wallet and open it.
- Click the withdraw option.
- You will get a list of any linked bank accounts you have.
- To remove the bank account from your Luno app, you will either need to swipe left or click the three dots
How To Withdraw Money From Luno Wallet
After you have completed the sale of your cryptocurrency, you could decide to move the funds from your Luno account into your regular bank.
It will be possible for you to withdraw through the Luno app and desktop and mobile web browsers.
Below are steps to follow:
- Sign in to your Luno account
- Select Wallets from the list of options on the menu.
- Choose your USD wallet from the drop-down menu, and then click WITHDRAW.
- Decide which bank account you want to use.
- After selecting NEXT, you will be prompted to enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
- A screen that displays your withdrawal amount and the associated fee will appear.
- To finish your withdrawal, click the confirmation button.
- If you’re using the Luno mobile app, enter your identification number (PIN) and finish.
That is how to add a bank account to Luno.