If you are searching for how to add a bank account to Kotak securities, you have come to the right place.
In this article, you’ll also learn how to withdraw money from Kotak Securities and transfer funds from a bank account to Kotak securities trading account.
How To Add Bank Account To Kotak Securities
It is important to note you cannot add a bank account other than the ones listed on the Kotak securities website.
If you don’t have an account with any of them and would like to add a bank account to Kotak, you ought to open an account with the listed banks.
You can link a bank to Kotak when opening an account.
It is the last step to undertake before you open your account.
The steps involved when adding a bank account include; you’ll be prompted to enter your bank account details, IFSC details, city, and CRN number.
How To Withdraw Money From Kotak Securities
You can withdraw funds from your Kotak securities online through the Kotak Securities web or mobile trading platform in a few steps:
- Launch the Kotak mobile app
- Login to your Kotak Securities account.
- Search for more at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Funds.
- Navigate to the Fund Transfer tab.
- For fund transfers, the screen will show From Bank to Trading Fund.
- To switch the fund transfer option from Trading to Bank, click the button in the middle.
- Proceed by clicking the button.
- Counter-check the bank information.
- Enter the withdrawal amount.
- Select Confirm.
How To Transfer Funds From Bank To Kotak Trading Account
You can transfer funds to your trading account by following the steps mentioned below:
- Log to your Kotak securities
- After you log in, select Funds
- Click Money Transfer
- Click Transfer Funds,
- You’ll be redirected to the set of boxes.
- Click “Bank to Trading”
- Click on the Submit button.
- Choose your Bank name
- Enter the amount to be transferred
- Click Go button
- You will be redirected to your bank for payments
- Follow the prompts to complete the transfer.
That is how to add a bank account to Kotak securities.