You’ll find this article helpful if you are searching for the answer to how to add a bank account to IRCTC.
We also have detailed how to add money to the IRCTC e-wallet and set up an IRCTC eWallet account for quick booking.
How To Add Bank Account To IRCTC
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to IRCTC:
- Visit IRCTC website
- Click log in
- Enter your email Id and password.
- Click log in
- Click my profiles
- From the down list options, click my preferred list
- You’ll be redirected to a new page and select bank account
- Next, click “add.”
- You can add several bank accounts.
- Proceed to buy the ticket
How To Setup IRCTC E-Wallet Account For Quick Booking
If you would like to set up IRCTC eWallet account for quick booking, below are steps to follow:
- Login to IRCTC.
- Go to the “Plan My Travel” page.
- Click the “eWallet Registration” link under the eWallet Section on the side that is farthest to the left.
- You’ll see a box asking for your PAN and other things.
- After entering all the data, press the “verify” button.
- Verify that the first name entered matches the one listed on the PAN card.
- Payment for the eWallet registration fee will show up after verification.
- You will enter a new transaction password here.
- After entering your credentials, choose your bank to make your fee payment.
Note that the registration fee amount of 250/- (including taxes) is non-refundable.
Upon successful payment, you will be greeted with a congratulatory message and logged out.
But your account is not yet ready for use because you have 0 balances.
How To Add Money To IRCTC E-wallet
You can add money to your IRCTC e-wallet by following the below steps:
- Login to your IRCTC account
- Select IRCTC eWallet Deposit from the menu.
- Give the required sum, which ranges from a minimum of Rs 100 to a maximum of Rs 10,000.
- Select a payment method next.”
- Click Submit for Payment.”
If the transaction goes through without any problems, a confirmation message will be sent to the customer.
On IRCTC, you can see how the deposits are doing right now, and you can also learn more about them.
The user is now ready to make a reservation using the IRCTC eWallet payment option, which is one of several other ways to pay.
If the ticket is canceled, you will get your money back, which will go back into your wallet.
That is how to add a bank account to IRCTC, add money to the IRCTC e-wallet, and set up an IRCTC eWallet account for quick booking.