We got you sorted in this article if you are searching for how to add a bank account to your iPhone.
More so, there are details on adding a debit or credit card on your iPhone and using Apple pay for contactless payments on your iPhone.
How To Add Bank Account To iPhone
Follow the steps below to learn how to add a bank account to your iPhone:
- Launch iPhone’s app
- Click the Apple Card button.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click or tap the black ellipsis button (the three encircled dots).
- Tap Bank Accounts as you scroll down.
- Then select add a Bank Account.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
How To Add Debit Or Credit Card To Your iPhone
You can add a debit or credit card on your iPhone by following the below steps:
- Open the iPhone wallet app
- Click the Add button
- Click Debit or Credit Card.
- To add a card that you’ve already used, click Previous Cards.
- Add a credit or debit card to the iPhone’s Wallet app.
- Select Continue.
- To add a new card, follow the instructions on the screen.
- Verify your information Card details
- Before allowing you to use your card with Apple Pay, they can require you to fill out a form or download an app.
- You can also add the card to your Apple Watch if you have one connected.
How To Use Apple Pay For Contactless Payments On iPhone
It is easy to use apple pay for contactless payment on iPhone.
You must first add a bank account or card, and you can enjoy paying bills from your iPhone.
The first way to authenticate a transaction using iPhone is with Face ID. Here are the steps to follow:
- Click the side button twice.
- When your default card shows, enter your passcode or quickly glance at your iPhone to confirm with Face ID.
- When you see finished and a checkmark on the screen, hold the top of your iPhone close to the card reader until you see the word “Done.”
You can also pay with your default card on an iPhone with Touch ID by:
- Place a fingertip on Touch ID.
- Keep your iPhone near the card reader until the screen says “Done” and a checkmark appears.
That is all you need to know about adding your bank details to your iPhone.