In this article, you’ll learn how to add a bank account to Gemini step by step.
You’ll also learn how to add a debit card to Gemini and withdraw crypto from your Gemini account.
How To Add Bank Account To Gemini
You can learn how to add a bank account to Gemini by following the below steps:
- Visit Gemini website
- Click login
- Enter your login credentials
- Navigate to the Payment methods page and automatically link bank
- Click on Get Started
- Follow the prompts and enter your bank login credentials via Plaid
If you cannot add your bank account using Plaid or would prefer not to register your bank account using your online banking credentials, close the window and select link bank manually to enter your banking details.
A successful wire deposit into your account will be necessary to confirm your bank account, authorize ACH transfers (Domestic users only), and enable withdrawals to this bank account.
You can manually register a bank account without wire transfer verification and make payments with your Gemini Credit Card.
You would still need to make a successful wire (if applicable) for deposits or withdrawals from the exchange.
How To Add Debit Card To Gemini
Below are steps to follow and add a credit card to Gemini:
- Login to your Gemini account
- Navigate to your account’s Settings.
- Select “Payment Options.”
- Select “Add a payment method.”
- Choose “Debit card.”
- Please provide your card’s name and billing address, which must match the information on your Gemini account.
- Following that, you must verify your card.
Your bank statement will show three small micro-deposits.
These fees will range between $0.99 and $1.99 or an equivalent in your local currency.
You must confirm the amount charged to your card to verify it.
The charges will be reversed once verified.
Depending on your bank, it may take up to 14 days for the charges to be reversed.
How To Withdraw Crypto From Gemini Account
It is easy to withdraw crypto from a Gemini account by following the below steps:
- Go to the Withdrawal Page
- Choose a currency from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the destination address (your external wallet or exchange provides this)
- Enter the amount
- Following a review of transfer specifics
- Select Withdrawal Request.
That is all about how to add a bank account to Gemini, add a debit card to Gemini, and withdraw crypto from the Gemini account.