We got you covered in this article if you are looking for how to add a bank account to doordash.
You’ll also learn about doordash and how to change your bank account on Doordash.
DoorDash is an indigenous company that offers meal delivery services in the United States and Canada.
The consumer orders the meal, and Dasher is responsible for delivering the things to the client’s location.
Therefore, for users to make or receive payments through DoorDash, they must add their respective bank accounts.
DoorDash is a company that offers meal delivery services in various nations, including the United States of America (USA).
After signing in for an account, you ought to add a bank account to make the payments on orders you get.
How To Add Bank Account To Doordash
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to doordash:
- Install the DoorDashapp from the Google Play Store.
- First, launch the app and fill out the registration form with your basic information. Click the Submit button.
- At the bottom of your device, tap the earnings tab.
- At the top right, there is a bank symbol. Select the bank symbol.
- To set up your bank account, tap ‘Add bank Account.’
- When you add a bank account, the DoorDash app will ask you to take a picture of your bank ID.
- Enter your routing and account number if you live in the United States. On the other hand, Canadian users must enter their Branch, Institution, and Account number.
- Finish the ‘Two-Step Verification Process
- Press the ‘Submit’ button.
How To Change Bank Account On DoorDash
If you would like to change the bank account linked to your doordash account, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the doordash account
- Select the tab labeled “Bank Account” on your profile.
- Select the Edit button under the ‘Bank Account’ section.
- For the information to be saved, you will need to submit both the old banking information and the new banking information.
- After you have saved your changes, you will then begin to receive payments through direct deposit based on the updated account information you have provided.
As you can see, it is easy to understand how to add a bank to doordash or change the details.
Once your bank account has been verified, you can choose it as a payment option when you place an order.