Are you looking for how to add a bank account to the discover app? You have come to the right place.
In this article, you’ll learn the step-by-step process of adding a bank account to the discover app, managing your payments with the discover app, and managing your credit cards Using the discover app.
How To Add Bank Account To Discover App
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to add a bank account to the discover app:
- Open the discover app
- Enter your login credential
- You’ll be prompted to select either text or voice to receive a verification text code.
- Click send code button
- Enter the code sent
- After login, you’ll see an option to link your bank account
- Click get started
- Follow the prompts to add the bank account
How To Manage Your Payments With The Discover App
The Payments area of the menu displays the current balance and the balance from the most recent statement.
It allows you to make a payment, see recent payment activity, monitor automatic payments, adjust the date by which payments are due, and view the bank accounts you’ve linked so that payments can be drawn from those accounts.
Simply follow these steps within the Discover Mobile App to make a payment to your Discover card account:
- Sign in to the app
- Choose payments from the bottom navigation.
- Choose ‘pay’.
- Select the payment amount you want to make: current balance, statement balance, minimum payment, or another value.
- Select your preferred bank account and whether you want to apply any of your Cashback Bonus to the payment.
- Select “Continue to review.”
- Before tapping the confirmation button, double-check the information.
How To Manage Your Credit Cards Using The Discover App
You can easily manage your credit card through the discover app from the Services section of the menu.
Through this menu, you can:
- You can manage your cards and devices, submit a request for a new card design, and add authorized users.
- You can also check to see if your card is linked to Amazon2, Apple Pay, or PayPal by requesting a new card with a different image and looking into your account settings.
- Put in a request to have your credit line increased.
- You can use the app to report your card as lost or stolen, and you can also use it to obtain a replacement for a damaged card if your card was lost or stolen.
- Check the pending balance transfers.
That is all you need to know about adding bank details to your Discover account.