Are you looking at how to add a bank account to Apple pay without a card? We got you covered in this article.
Here you will learn how to add a bank account to Apple Pay without a card, add money to Apple Pay without a debit Card, and withdraw money from apple pay without a card.
If you don’t have a bank card, here you will know how to link the bank with apple pay and send or withdraw money through apple pay.
How To Add Bank Account To Apple Pay Without Card
Below is to follow and learn how to add Bank account to apple pay without a card:
- Visit card.apple.com
- Click Settings
- Select Bank Accounts
- Click Add Bank Account or Add another Bank Account
- Enter the routing number
- Enter the account number.
- Click Next
- Confirm the routing number and the account number,
- Click Save.
How To Add Money To Apple Pay Without Debit Card
Follow the steps below to learn how to add money to apple pay without a card:
- Launch the apple pay
- Go to settings.
- Open your Apple wallet app.
- Click apple Cash card
- Click add money
- Enter the amount ($10 minimum).
- The next prompt is confirmation of the U.S. method you would like to use to add money.
- The last step is confirming the transaction with your Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
How To Withdraw Money From Apple Pay Without Card
It is also possible to withdraw money from Apple at an ATM without a card.
The following are the steps to follow and learn how to withdraw money from Apple Pay without a card:
- First, ensure you added the bank card in the iPhone’s Wallet app.
- Look for these signs on the ATM. You can use Apple Pay to get cash from an ATM wherever you see one of these.
- Open the Wallet app.
- Tap the symbol for an ATM on your iPhone.
- Use Face ID or Touch ID to confirm the transaction.
- Enter your ATM PIN.
- Use the ATM to finish your transaction.
That is exactly how to add bank details to your Apple Pay account.