Are you stuck in the middle after downloading your FirstBank mobile app and wondering why you are not able to complete your registration?
Then this article will guide you on how you can activate your FirstBank mobile banking.
It will be advisable to read till the end of this guide to help apprehend every piece of information shared to assist you to enjoy the services of mobile banking with FirstBank Nigeria.
Mobile banking is the way now for many customers of the banking sector.
The services of mobile banking come with a lot of features that allow customers to perform transactions at any place of choice over an internet connection of the GSM network.
The stress of joining long queues at the bank premises is gradually becoming an old-fashioned way of banking.
That is because mobile banking has freed these customers from going through a lot of stress at the bank premises by allowing them to perform minor transactions that don’t require any form of assistance from the local teller at the nearest branch.
Getting stuck in the middle of registering with FirstBank mobile banking doesn’t mean it’s over.
There is more you can do to complete your registration, and if you are ready for more information on activating your FirstBank mobile banking, let us proceed.
What Is FirstBank Mobile Banking
FirstBank mobile banking is the flexible and easy way of banking the digital way. The bank has provided its customer’s several mobile banking options that can help customers attain the banking freedom they have been seeking.
The types of mobile banking provided by FirstBank Nigeria include:
1. FirstBank USSD code banking
2. FirstBank mobile app banking
3. FirstBank WhatsApp chat banking
How Can I Register With FirstBank Mobile Banking
Follow the step by step procedures below to register with FirstBank mobile banking:
⦁ FirstBank Mobile App Registration
1. Open the Smart app store on your smartphone
2. In the search box, type in “FirstMonie” and hit send
3. The mobile app will pop up with an elephant in a blue and gold background
4. Click on install
5. After complete installation, launch the app on your smartphone
6. Choose the “Register as a new customer” option
7. Type in your debit card number and PIN, then hit on submit
8. An OTP code will be sent through your phone number linked with your FirstBank account
9. Enter the OTP code in the field provided
10. Create a 5 – digit code for your transactions known as “mPIN.”
11. Choose and answer 2 security questions that will help recover your account in times of facing challenges logging into your account
12. Create a 4-digit PIN for your account, this PIN will authenticate and confirm transactions, and that’s the end of your registration
How Do I Activate FirstBank Mobile Banking
Follow the steps below to activate FirstBank mobile banking:
1. On your mobile phone, dial *894*0#, then hit the send button
2. A list of debit cards connected to your account will be displayed. Choose the card of your choice
3. On the new screen, type in the 4-digit PIN linked with the debit card you selected
4. Create a 5-digit PIN for your mobile banking account to complete your FirstBank mobile banking activation process
That is the information we can provide on how you can activate FirstBank mobile banking.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 14th March 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-activate-firstbank-mobile-banking/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of May 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Truist Bank Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Lexus Financial Services Torrance Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Lexus Financial Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Td Bank Mt Laurel Lienholder Address 2022, Find TD Mailing Address
- USAA Auto Loan Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Servus Credit Union Clearview Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Capilano Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Callingwood Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Innisfail Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Delton Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number