Do you want to know how much you can withdraw from GCB ATM? This guide is what you need. In this Ghana Commercial Bank guide. I will provide you with all the essential information on withdrawing money you can withdraw using your ATM card.
Undoubtedly, the integration of ATM cards into the GCB banking stream has been of help to its customers. However, the usage of ATMs for banking operations sometimes becomes difficult for some customers.
Still, once we are through with this guide, you will master the art of using a GCB ATM card for financial operations, especially withdrawing money.
Table of Contents
How Much You Withdraw From GCB ATM
The amount of funds you can withdraw from any GCB ATM is set without this range of GHS 5.00 to GHS 200.00.
This implies the highest amount a GCB customer can withdraw is GHS 200.00. This maximum amount is always per day.
Then is also a limit on the amount of money you can withdraw from the Ghana Commercial Bank ATM using the G-Money platform. The limit set on it is Gh 1000.00 currently.
Requirements To Withdraw From GCB ATM
To be able to withdraw money from Ghana Commercial Bank ATM, you will need the following:
1. GCB ATM card
2. Personal Identification Number (PIN)
With these two, you are allowed access to the Ghana Commercial Bank ATM platform to carry out your withdrawal.
How To Withdraw From GCB ATM
To withdraw money from Ghana Commercial Bank ATM, follow the steps below:
1. Find any GCB ATM nearby
2. If there are people already there to access this service, please kindly join the queue till it gets to your turn
3. When it is your turn, approach the ATM and insert your ATM card appropriately
4. Provide your PIN upon request on the ATM user interface
5. Go for withdrawal and press send
6. Follow the subsequent instructions on-screen to completely withdraw your money
7. Do not forget to take your card out when you are done.
How To Withdraw Money from GCB ATM Using G-Money
Follow these steps to withdraw money from any GCB ATM using the G-Money platform:
1. Dial *422#
2. Select option 2(G-Money)
3. Choose the withdrawal
4. Go for option 3(ATM Cash -out Voucher)
5. Enter your amount to be withdrawn in multiple of Gh 10.00
6. Enter your G-Money PIN to confirm
7. Patiently wait for the SMS containing the transaction details and voucher code to be sent to you.
8. With these details, visit any GCB ATM.
9. Insert your card out enter your PIN
10. Choose withdrawal and follow the on-screen guide to withdraw your money.