Do you want to know if Calbank ATMs have a withdrawal limit? If your answer is yes, then this guide will provide you answer to your question.
In today’s guide, we will find out whether Calbank ATMs have a withdrawal limit or not.
With the number of Calbank customers increasing, they have introduced ways to cut off some of the pressures their branches may encounter by setting out ATM outlets in Ghana. Calbank operates over seventy (70) ATMs in Ghana.
These provide their customers and non-customers access to basic banking services such as withdrawal, balance inquiry, deposits, among others.
Table of Contents
Do CalBank ATMs Have Withdrawal Limit
Yes, Cal Bank ATMs have a withdrawal limit, and this withdrawal limit prevents the cardholder from withdrawing beyond a certain amount.
This limit is placed daily. This means in every 24hrs, and you cannot withdraw beyond the limit that has been set.
When you reach your daily limit, you will need to use other Cal Bank platforms to make the rest of the withdrawal.
CalBank ATM Withdrawal Limit
Calbank ATM withdrawal limit is set at GHS 5000.00 daily. This means all Calbank ATM cardholders are allowed to withdraw up to an amount of GHS 5000.00 every day.
Can I Use Other ATM Card On CalBank ATM
Yes, you can use other ATM cards at CalBank ATM to undertake your financial operations. However, this operation always comes with an amount charged as a transactional fee from your balance.
Can I Deposit Money At Cal Bank ATM
Yes, the new CalBank ATMs installed at different locations in Ghana allow customers to deposit, which is only privy to Calbank customers.
Why Cal Bank ATM
CalBank ATM provides you:
- Convenient to use
- The deposit is credited instantly into your account.
- Available 24/7
- Minimizes the risk of theft
- The modern cash-in ATM provides tips for using it. Hence you do not need to worry. It is self assisting.
How Do I Deposit Cash Into Cal Bank ATM
With your ATM card (CalBank card) and your money with you, follow the steps below to deposit at Cal Bank ATM:
- Go to any Cal Bank ATM nearby
- Insert your Cal Bank into the card slot to load the interface when it reaches your turn
- Go for deposit/cash-in from the menu screen.
- Follow the onscreen process to insert your money into the deposit slot.
You will need to only the money into the deposit slot. Any foreign material must be removed.
- Insert notes with their long ends first into the deposit slot
- Confirm your deposit into the preferred account by selecting the right account details and entering your PIN
- Upon confirmation, the amount installed is credited to your account.
Only these notes are accepted in CalBank cash- in ATMs in Ghana, GHS1, GHS2, GHS5, GHS10, GHS20, and GHS50.