Are you stuck in the middle of a transaction just typing a wrong PIN and finding challenges to recall? This article will guide you by helping you find your Fisrtbank 5 digit PIN.
So we implore you to keep reading till the end of this guide to help grasp every piece of information shared to find your PIN for your transactions.
For security, authentication, and confirmation of transactions, the First Bank Nigeria has made it possible for customers to create a unique 5-digit PIN.
That will help prevent any form of fraud when a third party tries to make an unauthorized transaction from a customer account.
So, to secure your First Bank Nigeria account, it is mandatory to generate a memorable PIN that will serve as a way of confirming all transactions made through your account.
Therefore, if you are ready to know how to get your First Bank 5-digit PIN, let’s proceed with some vital information.
What Is FirstBank 5 Digit PIN
The FirstBank 5-digit PIN is also known as “mPIN,” is a unique PIN that every digital banking customer, including mobile banking, online banking, USSD Banking, uses to authenticate all their transactions.
Without your FirstBank 5 digits PIN, you can not make any transaction from your account, even if you are the actual owner of the account.
The 5-digit PIN is unique and must be known by only the account holder, a monthly change of your PIN will help secure your account from fraudsters.
Choosing an easy and memorable PIN is a requirement to prevent losing your PIN.
Always avoid giving third parties clues about your PIN by avoiding using your name and date of birth when geny]erating your 5-digit PIN.
Requirements To Find My FirstBank 5 Digit PIN
The following are the requirements to make available to help find your FirstBank Nigeria mPIN:
1. Account holder with FirstBank Nigeria
2. Active individual account
3. ATM debit card issued to you by FirstBank Nigeria
4. Mobile phone
5. Active phone number connected to your FirstBank account
How Can I Find My FirstBank 5 Digit PIN
Follow the step by step procedure below to help find your FirstBank Nigeria 5-digit PIN:
1. Dial *894*0# on your mobile phone and hit the send button
2. A list of debit cards linked to your FirstBank Nigeria account will be displayed
3. Select the debit card of your choice
4. Type in the 4-digit PIN of the debit card you selected
5. On the new screen, you’ll be asked to create your 5-digit PIN
6. Generate your unique FirstBank Nigeria mPIN to complete the process of finding your 5-digit PIN
That is the information we can share with you on how you can find your FirstBank 5 digit PIN.