Since the inception of Ghana Commercial Bank mobile banking, it has spread up banking transactions within the Ghana Commercial Bank space. The purpose of this GCB guide is to show you how GCB mobile banking is done.
This mobile banking platform by Ghana Commercial Bank had a provided customers and non-customers with an easy and quick way to undertake their financial services. Its advantages are overwhelming.
The GCB USSD banking space is available to every GCB account holder who has registered and activated the mobile banking platform.
In the rest of the paragraph, we will center on how to do Ghana Commercial Bank mobile banking.
What Is the USSD Code For Ghana Commer Bank Mobile banking
The Ghana Commercial Bank has provided a centralized platform for its customers to undertake financial operations instead of GCB.
The USSD code is *422#. Dial it and access all the goodies on the GCB USSD banking space after you have activated the platform.
Requirements To Do Ghana Commercial Bank USSD Banking
For you to access the Ghana Commercial Bank USSD banking platform, you will need the following:
1. Active Mobile phone
2. Registration SIM card
3. Account Name
4. Account number
5. Mobile phone number.
How Is GCB Mobile Banking Done
Here is how GCB mobile banking is done:
1. Go to any GCB branch near you
2. Ask any GCB official you want to register for mobile banking
3. You will be given the Ghana Commercial Bank Mobile Banking form to be filled
4. Carefully provide the right information on the forms, and feel free to ask for help from the GCB official if you face any difficulty in filling the forms.
5. Submit the form with the additional documents that will be required
6. An official will register you for the Ghana Commercial Bank Mobile banking
Succeeding the registration, you will then need to activate the mobile banking space by following these steps below:
Follow These Steps To Activate Ghana Commercial Bank USSD Banking
1. Dial *422# on your mobile phone number linked to your Ghana Commercial Bank account
2. Select option 1 (GCB mobile banking) and send
3. Enter your account number.
4. Follow the next instruction to complete the activation process.
You are now free to access the Ghana Commercial Bank mobile banking platform for your financial operations when this is done.