Are you seeking for how to register for FNB Zambia Online Banking? You have come to the right place, and in this guide, we shall discuss how to register for FNB online banking in Zambia.
We shall give you all the details you require to sign up for the First National Bank online banking service.
However, online banking has come to stay, and unlike days when we queue up in banking halls, now you walk with your bank account.
Wherever you are, you can access all banking services online at your fingertips and more. So, let us walk you through the procedure to register.
Requirements For FNB Zambia Online Banking Account
Below are the things you will need to sign up for First National Bank online banking:
1. FNB Zambia account.
2. Mobile number.
3. Email address.
4. Identification number.
5. Debit or credit card
6. Identification documents number (ID number).
7. ATM card details.
Those are the basic things you need to sign up for FNB banking.
Steps to Register/Apply For FNB Internet Banking In Zambia
To register for FNB Zambia online banking, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the official website of FNB Zambia here: https://www.fnbzambia.co.zm
2. Click on “Register” at the top section of the site behind the login area.
3. Choose among the three options for registration that best suit you. But in our case, we shall select “Register with my account number.”
4. Choose your country
5. Select your ID type NRC or any other.
6. Enter your ID number.
7. Input your Account number.
8. Tick the small empty box to accept the terms and conditions after reading and understanding.
9. Ensure you have entered the correct information into the right field.
10. Now, click on “Continue” to proceed to the next step of your registration.
11. Kindly follow the instructions on the next page to create your profile and complete your registration.
How To Login To Your First National Bank Internet Banking Account
Here are the steps to follow if you want to sign in to your FNB internet banking account:
1. Visit the FNB Bank Zambia website.
2. At the top of the site, enter your “Username.”
3. Type in your “Password.”
4. Check if you have entered the correct login details.
5. Now, click on “Login” to access your online banking account.
That is how you can sign in to your account online.
How To Reset Or Change Your FNB Zambia Online Banking Password
Follow the steps below to change your FNB Zambia online bank account password:
1. Kindly go to the FNB Zambia website
2. Click on “Forgot Username or Password” at the top of the page.
3. Again, click on “Reset password Only.”
4. Enter your “Username.”
5. Input your ID number. That must be the number of the ID you used to register for the account.
6. Make sure you have to input the right details.
7. Please click on “Continue” and follow the instructions in the next section to come changing your password.
Reset or change your password at any time.
That is how to change your FNB online banking password. We hope you have all you seek about FNB Zambia online banking in this guide.
How do I open an FNB account?
How do I open an fnb account?