Today’s guide will inform you with detailed information about the FirstBank Domiciliary account.
If you want to know more about the FirstBank foreign account, we encourage you to keep reading.
A high level of banking with so much technology infused in it is the kind of banking FirstBank Nigeria provides for its customers.
They give customers the freedom to control their finances from any location at any time in Nigeria.
Today, you can stay at the comfort of your home, workplace, playground or anywhere, and make transactions from your FirstBank account.
Not only mobile banking or internet banking is what makes FirstBank unique among the others.
You don’t have to live in a foreign country to have the chance to save in their currency.
FirstBank Nigeria allows customers to save in foreign currencies whilst they live in Nigeria.
We shall proceed with our discussion for some more vital information about the FirstBank Nigeria Dollar account.
What Is FirstBank Domiciliary Account
The FirstBank Domiciliary account is a bank account that allows customers to save in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling, or Euro in Nigeria.
Your saved money is valued at the prevailing currency exchange rate, and the account facilitates all your international business transactions.
Features Of the FirstBank Domiciliary Account
The following are some of the features of the FirstBank domiciliary account:
1. You must have a minimum of $500, 500 pounds, or 300 euros as an opening balance
2. You can operate the domiciliary account with a minimum of $100, 100 pounds, or 50 euros
3. FirstBank foreign account has no monthly withdrawal limit
4. 0.5% flat fee per transaction for cash withdrawals
5. Account owners are allowed to perform inter sol transactions
6. Guaranteed FCY deposit
7. There is an attractive pool interest on bank fund with your domiciliary account
Who Can Apply For FirstBank Dollar Account
All individuals who have attained the prescribed age to acquire a bank account in Nigeria are eligible to apply to be a FirstBank foreign currentcy account holder.
Note that not only do individuals qualify to use this service, but SMEs and corporate organizations in Nigeria are eligible to operate the account
Requirement To Register For FirstBank Domiciliary Account
Below are the basic things you need to open a dollar account with FirstBank in Nigeria:
1. Duly completed domiciliary account opening form
2. Completed specimen signature card
3. Tow (2) recent passport photographs
4. Utility bill for address verification
5. Valid ID card (International passport, driver’s license, or national ID card)
How Can I Register For FirstBank Domiciliary Account
Follow the step by step guide below to register for a FirstBank domiciliary account:
1. Download the domiciliary account opening form
2. Complete the form with accurate information
3. grab your completed account opening form, specimen signature card, two (2) passport pictures, address verification document, and valid ID card and visit a nearest FirstBank branch
4. At the bank premises, seek assistance from the right person to consult
5. When directed to the account opening representative, deliver your documents and wait for your domiciliary account opening procedure to start
Finally, that’s all the information we can share about the FirstBank domiciliary account.