In today’s guide, we will lower our lenses on one of the most asked questions: what is the “First Consolidated Bank Savings account requirement.”
Operating a savings account with any bank or credit union will require the applicant to first meet the requirements surrounding that savings account.
At First Consolidated Bank (FCB), it is no different. There are steps laid out to facilitate the opening of a savings account.
Since this bank offers various accounts products, it is necessary for applicants to know the First Consolidated Bank account requirements if they want to have one.
First Consolidated Bank Savings Account Requirements
The requirements for a First Consolidated Bank Savings account are:
1. Proof of identity: locals are required to submit a valid government-issued ID, whereas foreigners must submit a valid passport or Alien Certificate Registration card.
2. Students are to present a student ID bearing the signature of the school head or principal.
3. Fall out the account application form with the appropriate information
4. Residential address
5. A valid email address
6. A registered mobile number
7. A minimum initial deposit of Php 100.00
8. Your Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS may be required.
How To Submit The First Consolidated Bank Account Requirements
The requirements for First Consolidated Bank accounts are to be submitted to the specific branch you are opening the account with.
Currently, First Consolidated Bank in the Philippines has seventy-eight (78) branches nationwide, and this means locating a branch won’t be a problem.
Since these requirements are needed to speed up the account registration process, make sure you submit it on time to avoid any delay.
How Long Does It To Open Savings Account
Opening a savings account with First Consolidated Bank, Philippines takes up approximately 20 minutes, provided you already qualify and meet all the requirements for operating a savings account with them.
For more information or inquiries, kindly contact First Consolidated Bank Consumer Assistance at (038)501-1000,(038)412-7310, or visit their website at https://fcb.com.ph.
This is all that we can serve you now on First Consolidated Bank Savings account requirements.