Looking for how you can transfer money with Zelle on the First National Bank platform? Then, here is a guide for you.
This guide will assist you with most of the things you need to know regarding First National Bank and Zelle’s working relationship, and at the heart of it is an answer to the question, “Does First National Bank have Zelle.”
Zelle mobile services have been an avenue that has added speed to many financial institutions’ operations, specifically, sending and receiving funds.
It has, alongside other mobile finance apps, made a name for itself regarding this field.
This is because they don’t want to be left out of such a financial advantage.
So I urge you to kindly read this guide to find out essential information needed for you as a member of the First National Bank.
Does First National Bank Have Zelle
Yes, Zelle is accepted on the First National Bank platform. It can be used on their mobile app platform or online banking platform. Customers will need to set up Zelle successfully on the First Bank platform before proceeding with its usage.
Requirements To Use Zelle with FNB
Below are the things you need:
- An active bank account with First National
- A U.S. mobile number
- A valid email address
These are the basic requirements to use Zelle, and all other requirements can be found by contacting Customer support at First National Bank.
How Do I Activate My Zelle Account on First National
Here are the steps you must follow to link Zelle on First National:
1. Kindly open the FNB mobile app
2. Enter your details to log in
3. When the home screen is accessed, kindly look for and click on the “Payment” tab.
4. Proceed and select “Zelle” from the listed options.
5. Provide your phone number and email address so you can get verified
6. A one-time verification code will be sent to you via email or SMS.
7. Proceed to enter the code
8. Review and accept the terms and conditions to activate Zelle on First National.
What Is The Cost To Use Zelle With FNB
There is no cost involved in using Zelle with First National Bank. From getting enrolled to using its services, users pay no fees.
This means you can send funds to Zelle and non-Zelle users at a cost-free rate. However, there are limits to these financial transactions.
This is where we will end on ” Does First National Bank have Zelle.”