In this post, I’ll share the cash app ATM machines with you. You get to know which ATM machines you can use to withdraw money using the cash app and how to withdraw money at an ATM using the cash app.
If you want to use the cash app to withdraw money at an ATM machine, you have first to apply for a cash app card. The cash is free to apply and can be used to withdraw and pay bills.
If you have a cash app card, maybe you are wondering if there are cash app ATM machines. Let’s find out!
Are There Cash App Atm Machines
There is no cash app ATM machines. Cash app allows its cash app cardholders to withdraw money at any ATM across the US.
You have to check if the ATM machine is a Visa symbol for the withdrawal to be successful.
To use your Cash Card at an ATM, insert your Cash Card and the PIN you received when you activated your card.
When you first activate your card, you’ll be prompted to create a Cash PIN. This is the same pin you will need to use to withdraw money from an ATM.
At this time, there is no ATM where you can withdraw your Cash App balance for free.
Except if you receive qualified direct deposits of $300 or more to be reimbursed for three ATM withdrawals every 31 days, you’ll pay a $2 fee to Cash App as a withdrawal fee.
Otherwise, you’ll pay up to $7 in costs for each transaction.
How To Use Cash App Atm Machines
The following are steps to follow when you wish to use a cash app card at an ATM machine;
1. Put your Cash App VISA debit card into the reader. When you use an ATM, some require you to swipe and remove your card immediately, while others allow you to leave it inserted until you’re finished with your purchases.
2. Input the PIN for your Cash Card.
3. Requesting a transaction is as follows: You’ll be presented with a menu of options, including balance inquiries, cash withdrawals, and deposits.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and input the amount you wish to withdraw to withdraw money.
5. Select the Withdrawal Option if you want to make a cash withdrawal.
6. Take a Look at the Money: Take the cash out of the machine using the lowest slot on the right.
7. By selecting yes, you will be able to print a receipt if one is required and complete the transaction.
8. Take your card and check to see if the screen indicates you are clear.