We have you sorted in this article if you are searching for what you are supposed to do when you can’t get my cash app card.
Many cash app users have applied for the cash app card and carry it around because they can pay a bill or withdraw using the card.
If you search and can’t get the cash app card, you will learn what you are supposed to do here.
What to do when I can’t get my cash app card
It is impossible to trace your Cash App Card, unlike a mobile phone, because there is no GPS to track the card’s location, and even the smart chips are unable to do so.
As a result, if you can’t get my cash app card, there is no way to trace your card physically. Here’s what you’re supposed to do in this situation.
How to temporarily disable your Cash Card
You can temporarily disable your Cash Card if you can’t find it. Here is how to go about it;
- Launch the Cash App.
- Select the Cash Card option.
- Click on the image of your Cash Card.
- Click “Disable Cash Card”
After completing this process, your Cash Card will be temporarily disabled until you turn it back on. You should consider this if you have a strong suspicion that you have misplaced your card and are likely to find it again.
The report you can’t get a cash app card
You can also report your lost or stolen Cash Card. To do so, take the following steps:
- On your Cash App home screen, click the Cash Card tab.
- Tap on the image of your Cash Card
- Select “Problem with Card”
- Choose “Card Stolen” To prove your identity, enter your PIN or Touch ID.
It’s important to note that as soon as you report your card as stolen or can’t get your cash app card, Cash App deactivates the card, making it difficult for anyone else to use it. So even if you do manage to track down the card, you will be unable to use it.
How to Order a new Cash Card
The next thing you can do later gets a new cash app card. You can order a new cash app card by following these steps;
- Open your Cash App
- Select the Cash Card option
- Select “Get free Cash Card” from the drop-down menu
- Select a color and then click “Continue.” To personalize your card, follow the steps below.
- Sign the back of your Cash Card, Fill in the blanks
- Check and double-check your information.