Do you want to know whether you can see cash app history? Here we have the question to the answer in detail.
Every transaction you make through the cash app is put on recorded. The cash app promises no one can access the history of every cash app user.
However, if you want to see your account history can you? That is the main question I’ll be answering in this blog post.
Can You See The Cash App History
Yes, you see cash app history whenever you want. All the history or transactions you made through the cash app are available; you can see them.
What’s A Cash App History
Cash App History is a record of all transactions you made through the app. The transaction can be money you send or receive, the investment you made, or anything you have done through the app.
After completing the transaction, the data is saved and grouped by month.
Even they prepare your monthly statement, which entails the history of that month, and it is available for you to see within five business days of the new month. Therefore it is easy to see all transaction history, but how?
How To See Cash App Transaction History
If you want to see cash app transaction history, here are the options of ways to go about it.
On Mobile App
You can first see cash app transactions through the cash app you have installed on your phone. Here are steps to follow and check the history.
- Launch the cash app
- Click the profile icon, which is on the app home screen
- Click the personal
- Start scrolling, and you will see documents,
- Click Monthly Statements”
- Choose which month history you want to see
You can also see your transaction history through the desktop by following these steps;
- The first step is to visit the cash app’s official website
- Click login
- You will be prompted to enter your login credentials
- Click Statements on the top-right corner
- Click monthly statement
How To Download Your Transaction History
You can download the cash app history if you want by following the below steps;
- Visit the official Cash App’s website
- Click login
- Enter your login details
- Click Activity on the left side panel
- Click the statement on the top right corner
- Export CSV