Can you get a Cash App card at 13? We have an answer for you. Cash app terms and conditions stipulate that one has to be 13 years and older to open a cash app account. This will enable such a user to operate the account and pay and receive money.
Can You Get A Cash App Card At 13
Yes, you can get a cash app card at 13. The Cash App User Service Agreement outlines the App’s conditions, including being at least 13 years old, although with limited features.
You must be 13 years or older to create a cash app account. However, you will need consent from your guardian if you are below 18 years old.
Opening An Account For A 13-year-old
When opening a cash app account for a 13-year-old, the guardian or parent must have their own verified cash app account to authorize the teen’s request.
The guardian is the account’s legal owner, while the teenager is just an authorized user. As a result, the guardian has full access to the teen’s account, including transactions history, and can even deactivate the teen’s account.
However, you’ll have to wait till your child turns 18 to open a Cash App account and Cash card in their own name as a legally authorized user.
Limitation Of Features For 13-17 Years Old
A cash app user who is 13-17 years old can use cash app but with limited features. Some of the features they can use include:
- Send, receive, and request payments in US dollars ($1,000 every 30 days).
- Cash out from your account balance ($25,000 per week)
- Add money to your cash account ($7,500 per 30 days)
- ATM withdrawals and cash card purchases
- Direct deposit
- Instant incentives
Features limited to below 18 years olds include:
- Check deposit
- Paper money deposit
- Cross-border payments
How To Get A Cash App Card For A 13 Year Old
- Open the Cash App on your iPhone or Android device.
- Select the Cash Card option.
- Choose a card style and personalize it.
- Fill in your first and last name and your date of birth.
- Tap Send after entering your parent or guardian’s details.