If you are seeking the answer to if you can clear your cash app activity, then we have a detailed answer for you.
Your Cash App transaction history records all your activity and transactions, comparable to a bank statement.
When you tap on a payment, it will show you the payment details and whether it is complete or pending. Any payments you make with your Cash App are automatically recorded in your Cash App transaction statement.
Can You Clear Your Cash App Activity
No, you cannot clear your cash app activity. When you complete a transaction, it will automatically be added to your payment history.
Therefore, as long as your account is active, you and anybody else with access to your account will be able to see your transaction history.
This is because your transactions are already private, and the only people who can view them are you and the recipient.
If you genuinely want to clear your cash app history, the only option right now is to delete your whole cash app account.
How To Cancel A Pending Cash App Transaction
Cash App is a safe and secure method of sending and receiving money. All of your payments, both sent and received, are encrypted and have the same bank-level security as Square.
Therefore, you can only cancel a pending or in-progress cash app payment.
So, if you’ve made a payment that’s still pending, your best option is to cancel it right away and create a new one.
If you discover that the pending payment is a mistake or an accident, cancel the Cash App transaction immediately before it is too late.
The steps to canceling your pending Cash App transactions are outlined below.
- Press the activity button to access your Cash App payment history.
- Select the relevant transaction from a list of your Cash App’s previous transactions.
- Check the status once more. If the status bar says pending, click the three dots icon.
- To prevent the payment from being completed, hit cancel.
How To Delete A Cash App Account
Since you cannot clear your transaction history, you can only delete your account.
However, Square cash app may retain your prior payment records even if you delete your account. Here’s how you can delete your account.
- Tap the profile icon in the Cash App.
- Select cash support from the drop-down menu.
- Now select something else from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select account settings.
- Finally, select the account closed.
For those asking; Can you clear your cash app activity, that is the guide for you.