Do you hold an account with Bank South Pacific? It might interest you to read this guide as we share with you complete guidelines on how to register for BSP mobile banking service.
Banking on the go is what everyone needs, and whether you are on the plane, on holiday, at your office, or at your home, you can make all our bank transactions via BSP mobile banking App.
However, you must note that mobile banking service is not the same as Internet banking, and even though they are not the same, you can access almost all BSP banking products via the Mobile banking app.
In this registration guide, we shall share with you full details on how to Activate BSP mobile banking on your phone.
Let’s not waste much time and begin with the requirements to apply for BSP mobile banking.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Register & Login To Bank South Pacific Digital Banking Account
Below are the things you need to register for BSP mobile banking:
1. BSB bank account.
2. Mobile phone number.
3. Email address.
4. BSP(Debit or credit card)
Those are the basic things you require to apply for Bank South Pacific Mobile Banking.
Steps To Register For BSP Bank Mobile Banking Service
Here are the correct steps you can use to register/apply for BSP Mobile Banking
1. Walk to the nearest BSP bank branch where you hold an account.
2. Request for mobile banking registration.
3. You will be given the BSP mobile banking registration form to fill.
4. Fill the form with your valid information.
5. After filling the BSP application form, submit it to the agent who gave you the form.
6. The agent at the bank will ensure you sign up for mobile banking.
7. You will be registered for the BSP mobile banking app at the branch.
8. After registration, you will be given the details you need and instructions on how to access the service on your phone.
That is how you can register for BSP mobile banking.
How Can I Activate BSP Mobile Banking Account
There are two ways you can use to activate your BSP mobile banking after you have registered for the service at your bank, including USSD shortcode or via the BSP mobile banking app.
Here Is How You Can Activate BSP Mobile Banking:
Follow these steps to activate your Bank South Pacific mobile banking:
1. Dial *277# on your mobile phone.
2. Enter your 16 digit BSP card number.
4. Next, input your mobile phone number.
5. Ensure you have entered the correct details.
6. Now, press send to activate your BSP mobile banking service on your phone.
That is how you can activate your BSP mobile banking.
How To Activate BSP Mobile App
To activate BSP mobile banking, here are the steps you must follow:
1. Go to the google play store and install the BSP mobile banking app on your smartphone.
2. Open the BSP mobile banking app.
3. Read and understand their terms and conditions.
4. Accept the terms and conditions.
5. Click on “Activate Now.”
6. Enter your “CIF number”(User ID).
7. Key in your “BSP card number.”
8. Next, enter your “Mobile phone number,” make sure you add 6757 in front of your number.
9. Click on the “Submit” button.
10. You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your cell phone via SMS.
11. Input the OTP you received.
12. Creat your “Password.”
13. Again, enter your password and click on “Submit.”
14. Now click on “Start Using Application” to login.
That is how to activate BSP mobile banking app.
How To Login To BSP Mobile Banking Account Via BSP App
Follow this guide to sign in to BSP mobile banking account on the app:
1. Open the BSP mobile banking application on your phone.
2. Click ok the “Mobile banking icon.”
3. Kindly enter your “User ID.”
4. Type in your “Password.”
5. Click on “Login” to sign in to your account.
That is how to sign in to your Bank South Pacific mobile banking.