Do you want to know BDO Savings account requirements? Well, then here is a guide to serving you that interest.
Registering a Savings account has become one of the commonest aspects of banking nowadays.
The Banco De Oro (BDO) has a mission to provide unrestricted financial access to every individual in their journey of helping customers attain financial freedom.
As such, it provides various banking and retail services that are of direct help to all who use it.
BDO operates four (4) personal savings accounts (Passbook Savings, ATM Savings, Optimum Savings, and Junior Savers) and an additional remittance savings account (US Dollar Savings account).
With BDO, all individuals are included in their Savings account network.
No one is left out. As already said, all BDO Savings accounts are available to all once you qualify and you meet the requirements.
BDO Savings Account Requirements
The following are the BDO Savings account requirements:
1. Proof of Identity: You will be required to have a Passport if you are a foreigner.
For Philippians, any of the following IDs are accepted:
- Postal ID
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)ID
- Social Security System (SSS)ID,
- Government Service
- Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- PhilHealth Card
- Driver’s license,
- Senior citizen ID
- Voter ID
- School ID(specifically for minors)
- Integrated Bar of Philippines (IBP) ID,
- Philippines Identification System (Philsys) ID.
2. Residential address
3. Passport size photograph
4. Minimum Initial Deposit
5. Fill out the account opening form.
Kindly note that all IDs must be original and valid.
Requirements To Open BDO Savings Account Online
The following outlines the requirements to open a BDO Savings account online:
1. Two (2) valid IDs bearing your photography and signature. It’s only the BDO Kabayan Savings account that will require only one (1) ID.
2. Photographs of three signatures. You are required to sign your signature three times on paper and snap a picture of it for upload.
3. A selfie of you holding your valid ID bearing your signature and photograph
4. Minimum initial deposit.
You can read more about it, including how to apply for one, via https://www.bdo.com.ph/personal/accounts/online-account-opening.
Savings Account Withdrawal Limit
The savings account withdrawal limit defines the allowable amount of money that can be transacted out of the account within a specified time.
A savings account, as the name implies, does not run like a current account. The number of times you can withdraw from a Savings account is dependent on the terms and conditions set in place by the bank.
Some banks allow only four (4) withdrawals from this account in a whole year with a limit.
However, unless in an emergency, where a customer may be allowed to withdraw having been given approval from the bank.
You can contact BDO and find out more via email@example.com or on (+632) 8708-7087.
This is all that we have for you on “BDO Savings account requirements.”