Are you looking for Assupol life vacancies? Look no further because you have come to the right place. Here you’ll learn how to view Assupol life vacancies, thus know when they are available, requirements when applying and how to apply for available vacancies.
Assupol is one of South Africa’s oldest insurance companies, employing a large number of South Africans.
Currently, the company does offer job opportunities if you meet their requirements.
Assupol Life is among the policy sold by this insurance company, and they have a subsidiary under this policy.
The company offers various job vacancies related to this subsidiary.
Thus if you are interested to know which jobs are available under this subsidiary, the requirements when applying for the job and how to apply, proceed reading this blog post.
How To View Assupol Life Vacancies
If you would like to know the available Assupol life jobs, here are steps to follow;
- Visit Assupol career page
- Click view available Assupol vacancies
- You will be directed to a new page with details of available job vacancies at Assupol insurance company.
- If you see one you qualify for, then proceed to apply.
Requirements To Apply For Assupol Life Vacancies
If you check and see there is a vacancy you are interested in is important to ensure you have the following documents before applying;
- Valid email address.
- An account with a webmail provider (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)
- Create a profile on the Assupol recruitment database.
How To Apply For Assupol Life Vacancies
If you have the above or meet all the requirements, then you can proceed to apply for available Assupol life vacancies by following these steps;
- Log onto www.assupol.co.za
- Click on Careers (in the top navigation bar)
- Select Careers at Assupol
- Now click on “View all jobs” on the right of the screen
- Click on any of the Register Now links or click on Login
- Select the appropriate option
After application, you should wait to receive feedback from Assupol if you meet the qualification.
Note you need to attach the required academic documents during application.
Also, ensure before applying, you have read the vacancy description and meet the stated requirements.