Do you have an account with Absa bank in Zambia? It might interest you to know how to register for Absa Zambia Internet banking.
Therefore, in today’s guide, we have dedicated this post to give you full details and guidelines on how to sign up for Absa bank Zambia online banking.
One of the most patronized products in the banking sector is the internet banking services.
As the name suggests, it is a service offered to customers online, and these days everyone uses the internet more frequently.
So it makes it is very affordable and more reliable to access your bank account to the internet to make all your transaction on the go.
Today our focus is on how to register for Absa online banking service Zambia.
If you are a retail or business banking customer at Absa Zambia, we got you covered.
Therefore, let’s start with the thing you need to sign up for the service.
Requirements To Register For Absa Online Banking Account
Below are the things you need to sign up for Absa Zambia online banking:
1. Active Bank account with Absa Zambia
2. Credit or debit card
3. Identification number (ID)
4. Android Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer with an active internet connection.
Those are the basic things you need to sign up for Absa online banking in Zambia.
Steps To Register/Apply For Absa Internet Banking In Zambia
To successfully register for Absa online banking in Zambia, follow these simple steps:
1. Open your web browser and visit the Absa bank Zambia official website here: https://www.absa.co.zm/.
2. Next, click on “Menu” at the top left side of the site.
3. Click on “Internet’s Banking” under “Ways to Bank.”
4. Next, click on “Register Now.”
5. When a pop-up comes to choose between retail or business banking customers, select the category you fall under bad click on next.
6. The Absa Zambia online banking portal will open for you with a form to fill.
7. Click on the “ID Number” and choose the ID type you have either Passport, Military, or National ID.
8. Proceed based on the option you selected in step “7,” enter the ID number.
9. Next, set up your actual date of birth in order of the day, month, and year.
10. In the “Account/Credit card Number” section, you can choose Account or the Last six digits of your credit card.
11. Enter your Absa bank account number.
12. Input in your credit card digits following the instructions stated.
13. Set up the expiry date of your debit or credit card in order of day and year.
14. Now, key in your credit or debit card CVV that is the three digits number at the back of your credit card that you use to make purchases.
15. Tick on the small box behind to accept Absa bank online banking terms and conditions, but you should ensure you have read and understood the terms.
16.Ensure you have entered the correct details and click on “Next.”
17. On the next page, follow the instructions to set up a secure code for your Absa online banking account.
18. Complete your internet banking registration by setting up your username and password.
That is how to register for Absa bank online banking.
Steps To Login To Absa Bank Zambia Online Banking
If you what to log into your Absa Zambia Internet banking account online, follow these basic steps:
1. Go to the Absa Zambia online banking login portal here: https://www.absa.co.zm/.
2. Enter your “Username” in the first box.
3. Next, type in your online banking “Password.”
4. Make sure you have key-in the right login details.
5. Now, click on “Login” to sign in to your Absa online banking account.
That is how to sign in to your Absa online banking account.
How To Reset/Change Your Absa Zambia Online Banking Password
Here are the right steps to follow if you what to reset your Absa Internet banking account password:
1. Visit the Absa Zambia online banking portal here: https://www.absa.co.zm/.
2. On your right side of the site, you will see the “Need Help Section.”
3. Click on “Forgot Password” under the need help section.
4. Enter your “Username.”
5. Key in the number of the ID you used to register your online banking account.
6. Type in your date of birth
7. Enter your Account/credit card number.
8. Set up your debit card expiry date.
9. Input in your credit or debit card CVV.
10. Now, click on “Next” and follow the next instructions to reset your password.
That is how you can change your Absa Zambia online banking account password.
Finally, that is all we have for you on how to register for Absa online banking in Zambia.