Do you know you can withdraw money from your Fidelity Bank account without an ATM card? Oh yes, it’s possible, and with the Fidelity Bank cardless withdrawal, you can cash out any amount of money from your bank account from an ATM without a card.
But do you know how to do cardless withdrawal with Fidelity in Nigeria? Do not worry.
In today’s guide, I will give you step-by-step guidelines on how to withdraw money from your Fidelity Bank account without an ATM card.
Fidelity Bank in Nigeria is one of the best banks in Nigeria. Over the years, they have provided numerous services for customers to access banking with more convenience.
With technology entering into the banking industry, Fidelity Bank Nigeria has adopted several means for its customers to assess banking, including online banking, mobile banking, USSD banking, ATM Card services, and more.
The latest is Cardless Withdrawal. But who can use that Fidelity Bank cardless service, how it works, and how can I use it to cash out money from my account?
This and many more are why we are food together this guide, to give you all the details about Fidelity Bank Cardless withdrawal. So, if you are ready, let us begin.
How Can I Use Fidelity Bank Cardless Withdrawal
Before using the Fidelity Bank Cardless withdrawal service, you must ensure that you have activated the USSD banking service on your phone number linked to your bank account.
Requirements To Do Fidelity Bank Cardless Cash Out
Below are the things you need to do Fidelity Cardless withdrawal in Nigeria:
1. Activity Bank Nigeria transfer code
2. Fidelity Bank mobile transfer PIN
4. Amount of money you want to withdraw.
How To Do Fidelity Bank Cardless Withdrawal
If you want to do it Fidelity Bank Cardless withdrawal in Nigeria, follow the steps below:
1. Dial *770*8*Amount# on your mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account. For example, suppose you want to withdraw 1000 naira, dial *770*8*100#.
2. Press send
3. Follow the instructions on your phone to create an OTP PIN.
4. You will receive an SMS on your phone with the OTP code.
5. Enter the PIN you received to get a Paycode from your fidelity withdrawal money.
6. Next, locate the nearest Fidelity Bank ATM.
7. Select Cardless withdrawal.
8. Enter your Paycode to withdraw the money.
That is how to do Cardless withdrawal with Fidelity. We shall do our best to update this guide with more relevant information.