Are you seeking how to register for ABC bank Kenya internet banking? Look no further you have come to the right place with simple guidelines to sign up for ABC Kenya online banking.
As the name suggests, Internet banking is a service that banks provide to their customers online to access their bank accounts and make all their banking transactions.
In Kenya, Africa bank Corporation offers one of the best internet banking services with a more flexible and secured platform.
Once you have signed up for ABC online banking, you can pay your bills, access your bank statement, check your account balance, transfer money, and more.
However, you must be registered for the service before you can access the service.
Therefore, even if you are an account holder, you must register so many automatic bands.
But how do your register? Read below to find out.
Requirements To Register And Login To ABC Bank Account Online
Below are the things you need to register for ABC online banking in Kenya:
- ABC Kenya bank account
- Mobile phone number
- Country code
- Email address
- Physical address
Those are the things you need to sign up for Africa bank Corporation Kenya online banking.
How To Register For Africa Bank Corporation (ABC) Internet Banking In Kenya
To register for ABC Kenya internet banking service, follow this procedure:
1. Kindly visit the ABC bank Kenya official website here: https://www.abcthebank.com/
2. Click on “Channels” and select internet banking at the top of the site.
3. Scroll down and click on “Personal Banking Application Form” to download it. For business, you can choose the business form.
4. Print the application form into a hard copy.
5. Fill the form with the right credentials.
6. Check that you have entered the right detail in each field.
7. Next, visit the nearest ABC bank branch in Kenya and submit your application.
8. The bank will review your application.
9. Once they are through with your application’s assessment, you will be registered for ABC online banking.
10. After successful registration, your bank will give you your internet banking login details.
That is how to register or apply for Africa Bank Corporation online in Kenya.
How To Login To ABC Bank Online Banking Account In Kenya
To login to ABC internet banking account in Kenya, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official website of Africa Bank Corporation
2. Click on “Internet Banking” on the left side of the side.
3. You will be taken to the ABC bank online login portal.
4. Enter your “User ID” in the first box.
5. Type in your “Password.”
6. Select your preferred language.
7. Now, kindly click on “Login” to sign in to your ABC online banking account.
That is how to sign in to your ABC online banking account.
How To Reset and Change Your ABC Bank Kenya Internet Banking Account Password
If you want to change or reset your ABC online banking account password in Kenya, follow these steps:
1. Call ABC Kenya customer care on +25420426300 to send them an email to email@example.com.
2. Request for online banking password change or reset.
3. You will be guided on how to reset your password
4. Change your password to a new one.
5. Ensure you have set up a strong password.
6. Next, log in to see your new password works.
That is how to change your ABC online banking password in Kenya.