Are you struggling to access the Sfax login page or sign in to your Sfax account online? Keep reading this easy guide to log in to your account.
Sfax is a cloud faxing system that you can use to transfer your documents safely and securely.
In today’s guide, we will take you through the basic steps of logging in to your Sfax account as well as help you reset your Sfax password if you forgot it.
If you are ready, then let us begin.
Steps To Login To Sfax Account
If you want to login into your Sfax account, then follow these basic steps below:
- Go to the Scrypt website here https://www.scrypt.com/.
- When you get to the homepage, locate the sign-in button.
- You can find the Sfax login button at the top-right corner of the website.
- Click on it.
- After that, wait for a dialogue box to open.
- Click on the button that appears on the screen.
- You will be taken to the Sfax login page here https://app.sfaxme.com/.
- Enter your Sfax username.
- After that, enter your Sfax password.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button to sign in to your account.
That is all you need to do.
How To Reset Sfax Account Password
If you have forgotten your Scrypt password, then you need to follow the steps below to reset your account:
- Go to the Sfax login page.
- Click on the “Forgotten Password” button.
- After that, a dialogue box will open.
- Enter your account username and press enter.
Scrypt will then send you your account recovery instructions via the email you used to register your account.
How do I contact Sfax?
If you have issues sending a fax, you can contact Sfax on the following telephone number: 1-877-493-1015.
Alternatively, if you have any issues with logging in to your Sfax account, you can send your queries to this email address: email@example.com.
If you want to contact Sfax via social media, then here are the official pages for assistance: