Are you searching for how to register for FNB South Africa Global Account? Well, you have come to the right place. In this quick guide, I’ll share the documents needed to register for FNB global account and take you step-by-step on how to register.
FNB global account is meant to serve customers who are looking for a foreign currency account.
With the FNB global account, you can save and transact in major foreign currencies.
Whether you do business internationally, saving for travel, or need an account to receive international payment, FNB global account is the ideal account to register.
To be more precise, with an FNB global account, you can transact with nine major foreign currencies while still in South Africa.
With the account, you also get to have a card you can use to make payment even when you travel, and over 1000 airport lounges accept it through Lounge Key.
Qualifying Criteria To Register for FNB Global Account In South Africa
To register for FNB global account, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African resident.
- Prove to be a taxpayer
- Be 18 years or older.
- Meet the FNB Cheque Account qualifications
How To Open An FNB South Africa Global Account online
If you meet the above requirements, here are the steps to follow and register for FNB Global account in South Africa:
1. Visit the FNB website.
2. At the top of the website, enter your username and password.
3. Click on the login button
4. Select the ‘My Accounts‘ button
5. Scroll down until the ‘Global Account’ section
6. Select on the left of the ‘Add global account‘ button
7. Select ‘Global Account‘
8. Select the required currency
9. Read the account terms and conditions and click the accept button.
10. After the bank has processed your registration, the account t details will be emailed to you.
How To Transfer Funds From FNB Cheque Account Into Global Account
Now that you have registered a FNB global account, it is imperative to know how to transfer funds from a cheque account to a global account.
The following are the steps to follow when adding funds to your FNB global account.
While transferring the funds, it is good to have your tax number, as you may be prompted to enter the details.
1. Visit the FNB website
2. At the top section of the page, you need to enter your online banking details.
3. After login, select the ‘Transfer‘ tab.
4. Select the Global Transfer icon
5. Follow the required prompts and enter the correct details.
6. When required to select a reason for the transaction, select: 512-04: Deposit into a foreign currency account.
That is all we have for you about how to register For FNB South Africa Global Account