In today’s banking guide, I will show you the various ways for withdrawal and how you can withdraw money from GCB.
Gone are the days when money withdrawal comes with much stress. Ghana Commercial Bank has introduced avenues through which its customers can make a withdrawal without necessarily using the bank.
Ways To Withdraw Money From GCB Account
1. Going to GCB outlet
2. GCB ATM
3. Mobile banking
All of these three avenues are explained in detail in the paragraphs below.
Requirements To Withdraw Money From GCB
To withdraw money from GCB, you need to make sure that you have an active account with the Ghana Commercial Bank, remember your account number, mobile banking PIN(exclusively for mobile banking), adequate money in your account, account name, mobile phone, and ATM card.
All GCB customers are given an ATM card and PIN to allow them to access the services of ATMs.
How To Withdraw Money Using GCB ATM Card In Ghana
To withdraw money from GCB using your ATM card, follow the steps below:
1. Walk to any GCB ATM outlet near you
2. Wait for it to reach your turn if there is a queue
3. Insert your card into the ATM card slot
4. Once the ATM card is rightly inserted, you will be notified to provide your ATM PIN
5. Provide the PIN, making sure that no one sees it
6. Follow the instructions on the ATM screen to make your withdrawal
7. Once the process is completed, your card will return to the card slot. Take it.
8. Remove your cash and take your receipt
How To Withdraw Money From GCB Branch
If you do not have an ATM card or are not registered yet on the GCB mobile banking platform, you can go to the GCB outlet, you know.
The steps below will help you withdraw money from any Ghana Commercial Bank branch in Ghana:
1. Visit any GCB outlet
2. Request to withdraw money from your account
3. You will be given the withdrawal sheet
4. Provide the information being requested in the withdrawal sheet
5. Submit the withdrawal slip to the available teller and wait for your withdrawal.
How To Withdraw Money From GCB Using The Mobile Banking
1. Dial *422# on your mobile phone
2. From the service menu, choose GCB mobile banking
3. Select Mobile Money(option 4) and send
4. Choose Bank to Wallet(option 2) and send
5. Select wallet type
6. And proceed with the rest of the instructions on your phone
What Are The Charges For Withdrawing Money From GCB
GCB charges cash out depending on the mode of withdrawing the money.
The following gives you an indication of how much is charged when you withdraw money from Ghana Commercial Bank:
1. Withdrawing from using the mobile banking platform is free. However, the wallet type may charge you from your wallet
2. Withdrawing from bank attracts a monthly charge of Gh¢5.00
3. Using ATM service for withdrawal attracts a monthly charge