Do you want to know how to withdraw money from FNB investment account in South Africa.
After your investment has matured, the next thing is to withdraw the money or reinvest the interest.
However, if you choose to withdraw the money, I’ll enlighten you on how to withdraw from the FNB investment account without hassle.
It is important to note FNB doesn’t allow the withdrawal of the investment until its maturity.
Only after the agreed time has lapsed can you access the money or notify the bank if you don’t have a fixed investment that applies to a specific investment account.
The bank may also grant you access to the investment at their discretion and make a withdrawal.
Sometimes the early withdrawal comes with penalty charges.
The bank will also not pay full agreed interest.
Hence it is important to wait until your investment has matured and withdraw and you’ll get the agreed interest and deposit.
Except if you are really in need of money, then notify the bank to allow you to withdraw the investment.
It doesn’t matter the type of investments you have with First National Bank.
They all have one way to withdraw the funds in the account after being made available for you by the bank.
How To Withdraw Money From Your FNB Investment In South Africa
The following are steps to follow when making a withdrawal of your FNB investment through the FNB online banking service.
1. Visit the FNB website.
2. At the top of the page, enter your online banking details, including your username and password.
3. Click the login button
4. Select My Bank Accounts.
5. Choose the investment account you would like to notify the bank you wish to withdraw the investment.
6. Click the Notice to Withdraw option.
7. Select Withdraw an amount.
8. Enter the amount you want to withdraw
9. Select where the funds should be withdrawn to.
10. from the dropdown menu, choose the Withdrawal Date
11. Select Withdraw.
12. Check details you have entered are correct. You can click Edit to make the necessary changes.
13. Select Confirm to proceed.
14. Enter the One Time Pin (OTP)
15. Click Submit
16. Now, click on Finish to complete the withdrawal process
Visit the nearest First National Bank branch To Withdraw Money From Your Investment
The other way to withdraw your FNB investment is to visit the nearest FB branch and initiate the process.
Everything will be processed for you at the bank and even notified when the money would be available in your account.
The Customer will assist on your part; you’ll have to do anything but answer the asked questions.
That is how to withdraw money from your FNB Investment account.